John Kerry Warhawk

If Mitt Romney was President would John Kerry

• Be for striking Syria even though Saddam was worse

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leading the protests against striking Syria

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
The poll is stupid cause what makes anyone think Saddam was worse than Assad? Both gassed their own people cept we went a decade later after Saddam and tried only a few weeks later to go after Assad. If anything Assad is much worse because 1) He assassinated the elected leader of Lebanon 2) has launched rockets into Israel for over a decade 3) directly aides the Hezbollah and 4) is Iran's only true ally in the region.

5) Assad has a very misleading appearance giving a false sense of security. Despite his best efforts to be a mass murdering dictator Assad's doesn't look scary and that alone makes him worse. Saddam looked like a quintessential scary bad guy, Assad looks like the comedic lead actor in French farce film.

If Romney was president John Kerry would never been chosen for Secratary of State and we would be at endless uselesss war with ever country that has camels.

How many countries has Obama had the military in? It would be difficult to match his record of war mongering. I guess we shouldn't be so hard on good ol Barry ... after all he is a monger!!!. He is one of us!

The poll is stupid cause what makes anyone think Saddam was worse than Assad? Both gassed their own people cept we went a decade later after Saddam and tried only a few weeks later to go after Assad. If anything Assad is much worse because 1) He assassinated the elected leader of Lebanon 2) has launched rockets into Israel for over a decade 3) directly aides the Hezbollah and 4) is Iran's only true ally in the region.
My apologies, I had trouble posting this poll and half of what I wrote didn't make it. By worse I meant body count by gassing. Just trying to show the hypocrisy of this renowned war protester.