Jodi Love in North Bergen 201-381-4297

I must say I have to concur with sat123 above. As much as I would have liked this girl do well and use her good looks to provide good times to many of us, she is barely recognizable now compared to those stunning photos from a few years ago. I called her up last week, drove over to her motel. When she opened the door, I could not bring myself to proceed any further. Her skin looks all infected, hair is matted, teeth broken and I could smell bo even just standing outside the door.

Felt bad for her, just gave her a $20 bill, said bye and walked away. That chapter is closed forever my friends. Was good while it lasted, but life goes on.

I must say I have to concur with sat123 above. As much as I would have liked this girl do well and use her good looks to provide good times to many of us, she is barely recognizable now compared to those stunning photos from a few years ago. I called her up last week, drove over to her motel. When she opened the door, I could not bring myself to proceed any further. Her skin looks all infected, hair is matted, teeth broken and I could smell bo even just standing outside the door.

Felt bad for her, just gave her a $20 bill, said bye and walked away. That chapter is closed forever my friends. Was good while it lasted, but life goes on.
The way this girl went down hill and destroyed herself very much reminds me of Savannah ...