Jodi Love in North Bergen 201-381-4297

Jodi is back?!! Nice!

I saw her when she would post on bp. She didn’t do it a lot so I made sure when she did I saw her.

Very pretty. Piercing blue eyes which makes the Bbj awesome when she looks up at you.

My time with her was never wasted. Always great service. Would give her 250 for the hour.

She is a very nice person treat her right!

Jodi is back?!! Nice!
I saw her when she would post on bp. She didn’t do it a lot so I made sure when she did I saw her.
Very pretty. Piercing blue eyes which makes the Bbj awesome when she looks up at you.
My time with her was never wasted. Always great service. Would give her 250 for the hour.
She is a very nice person treat her right!
Since she is so young, you must have seen her in the last couple of years. Did you ever review her? If not, I'm wondering why if you were so pleased?
BTW, I see you've been a member for 16 years. That's commendable.

Since she is so young, you must have seen her in the last couple of years. Did you ever review her? If not, I'm wondering why if you were so pleased?
BTW, I see you've been a member for 16 years. That's commendable.

I saw her about a year ago several times. A little before BP went down. She didn’t want a lot of guys. Just her regulars which I guess I was to her. She would text when she was in a tough spot and needed some money. She got to be more of an SB to me. I then didn’t hear from her again so I assumed she stopped.

She was/is a gem in the Nnj area. It’s slim pickings here in Nnj so when someone as nice as her comes around you hold that close to the chest.

Yeah been here awhile.

Would you agree that she is easily the best looking new provider reviewed this month?
Do you think that we should have a thread each month for this?
Provider of the month! Brilliant...
Could have 2 sections
1. Looks exceptional
2. Services exceptional
What do you think of the name The BOMB (Babe Of the Month Ballot) for the thread?
I don't know if we can work it so that there are two sections, though, as the poll won't support that. Plus, guys really want the whole package of looks + service. So for now, let's start out with just voting for the combination.
I will start a separate thread for each month and members can post with their nominations. Then I will take the nominees and turn it into a poll. Hopefully it will all work and not become another Banacek bomb that turns out to be a dud.

Guys, saw Jodi lastnite. We’ve been messaging for a cpl days to find an agreeable time and it finally clicked. Met her at this really seedy motel on Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen. I wldnt repeat... but that’s just me as everyone has their own thing.

Looks: I would rate her a 6 or 7 on a really good day. She is young (def early 20’s) but I don’t think she has been taking care of herself (chipped teeth, eye bags and iffy hygiene). She is the same person as in the pics but as we all know, pictures don’t tell the whole story. Her best asset is her ASS. Boobs are small and saggy.

Meetup: She got there a few mins after I did and met me in the car for a quick intro and time I wld like to stay. Told her an hr as junior took over the brain. She went to the fronts desk to get keys and a few mins later came back and we walked to the room. Once we get in the room, gave her the donation and walk around the room. I see that there is a jacuzzi in the room with crawling water bugs. Also there were a few more on the floor. It was so bad that I didn’t even trust to keep my clothes on the bed. Hung them on the bathroom door.

She asked me to lie down on the bed, told her that wasn’t happening and I asked her to sit on her knees and blow me. Her CBJ skills are really good and after few mins I cldnt focus on her. Told her to bend over the bed and hit her doggy for a few mins and finished it. This is when the big brain took over and I decided to leave ASAP. Also, one other thing that bothered me was a strong V smell while hitting her from the back.

Told her that the room was creeping me out and we will cut short the session. She was very apologetic abt it and said we cld goto a diff hotel next time. Prbly not as I left in 20 mins after paying for an hr.

Rate: This convo happened right after we stepped into the room. She charges 200/hr for everything covered and two pops. 40 extra for bbbj and another 60 extra if you want bfs. But with out even asking she offered to do provide both the extras for 60 total.

Sorry Banacek, didn’t mean to rain on your Jodi Love NJ limo parade :)...

If I missed out any details, feel free to ask me and I will respond back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Guys, saw Jodi lastnite. We’ve been messaging for a cpl days to find an agreeable time and it finally clicked. Met her at this really seedy motel on Tonnelle Ave in North Bergen. I wldnt repeat... but that’s just me as everyone has their own thing.

Looks: I would rate her a 6 or 7 on a really good day. She is young (def early 20’s) but I don’t think she has been taking care of herself (chipped teeth, eye bags and iffy hygiene). She is the same person as in the pics but as we all know, pictures don’t tell the whole story. Her best asset is her ASS. Boobs are small and saggy.

Meetup: She got there a few mins after I did and met me in the car for a quick intro and time I wld like to stay. Told her an hr as junior took over the brain. She went to the fronts desk to get keys and a few mins later came back and we walked to the room. Once we get in the room, gave her the donation and walk around the room. I see that there is a jacuzzi in the room with crawling water bugs. Also there were a few more on the floor. It was so bad that I didn’t even trust to keep my clothes on the bed. Hung them on the bathroom door.

She asked me to lie down on the bed, told her that wasn’t happening and I asked her to sit on her knees and blow me. Her CBJ skills are really good and after few mins I cldnt focus on her. Told her to bend over the bed and hit her doggy for a few mins and finished it. This is when the big brain took over and I decided to leave ASAP. Also, one other thing that bothered me was a strong V smell while hitting her from the back.

Told her that the room was creeping me out and we will cut short the session. She was very apologetic abt it and said we cld goto a diff hotel next time. Prbly not as I left in 20 mins after paying for an hr.

Rate: This convo happened right after we stepped into the room. She charges 200/hr for everything covered and two pops. 40 extra for bbbj and another 60 extra if you want bfs. But with out even asking she offered to do provide both the extras for 60 total.

Do you think the room freaking you out could have affected your opinion of her looks?
Not many young 20' have saggy tits.
Wonder if Baneck still wants the go fund me for her. And if so the extra $60 for bbfs?

Do you think the room freaking you out could have affected your opinion of her looks?
Wonder if Baneck still wants the go fund me for her. And if so the extra $60 for bbfs?
Great review detailed and vêry important rating of looks.

Young 20yr somethings with saggy tits probably a Mom and tits got bigger and deflated. What a shame. Anyway pussy smelling fierce be careful of that bbfs fellas.

Yup, the bloom is off the rose and it's raining on the garden and on my parade. Guess I got sucked in by the photos once again.
What can I tell you, I'm an eternal optimist and a hopeless romantic.

When a girl that photographs that well doesn't live up to it in person, then I usually attribute it to some bad habits. Hygiene being one. And that sometimes indicates there are other bad habits at play.

I never bother looking at providers from other states.... I figure if I’m not going to fuck em’ , why bother.....

But I was bored and saw this chick getting a lot of attention... So I took a look.. Holy Shit!!! She’s fucking gorgeous!!!!

Sophia Belle, pick her up on your next road trip up here.... I’d book an afternoon and plow every hole on each of you three times over....

I never bother looking at providers from other states.... I figure if I’m not going to fuck em’ , why bother.....
But I was bored and saw this chick getting a lot of attention... So I took a look.. Holy Shit!!! She’s fucking gorgeous!!!!
Sophia Belle, pick her up on your next road trip up here.... I’d book an afternoon and plow every hole on each of you three times over....
Even after the last lackluster review?

The nasty room definitely made me uncomfortable. Looks wise I’ve tolerated 5’s before but I think it’s the smell that ran me out of there.

And for all I know other than the smell it could be she hasn’t been sleeping well (eye bags) and dentists are not cheap (chipped teeth).

I didn’t kiss or partake in any bb activities.

Great review detailed and vêry important rating of looks.

Young 20yr somethings with saggy tits probably a Mom and tits got bigger and deflated. What a shame. Anyway pussy smelling fierce be careful of that bbfs fellas.
I’ve seen some 20 something young providers (skinny too) with saggy tits. It’s mainly attributed to weight as I didn’t see baby stretch marks.

Yup, the bloom is off the rose and it's raining on the garden and on my parade. Guess I got sucked in by the photos once again.
What can I tell you, I'm an eternal optimist and a hopeless romantic.

When a girl that photographs that well doesn't live up to it in person, then I usually attribute it to some bad habits. Hygiene being one. And that sometimes indicates there are other bad habits at play.
I didn’t see any marks on her hands, so prbly not a needle user but what do I know... at this point I need to look for a rebound ‍♂️

Even after the last lackluster review?
I read the first couple of reviews... which made her sound awesome.. combined with those super hot pics (both you and I have very similar tastes in women). And Especially the review where she played with the guys load in her mouth and then downed it like a shot of tequila... I wanted to take a drive to Jersey...

But I was tired last night and I didn’t bother reading the rest.... Now that you pointed it out... forget it....

Give her a few more months and she’ll be a $50 FS managers special.......

Disappointed

My how things have changed.

Did you know the area before you agreed to it. If a girl said to me to meet at one of the tonnelle ave motels I would not meet her. All the street walkers get rooms in those hotels. And that brings the police to patrol the motel parking lots.

Plus as you described they are the most unsanitary rooms ever. Completely disgusting. You were right not to even touch the bed. There are better places to meet in or around North Bergen.

Who chose the place?

She was always fresh and clean smelling when I saw her. Too bad she is a good person.

@Daddycool, maybe a new thorough review from you will change some minds. But timing is everything. Have you seen her recently or are both of your posts about distant visits?

My knowledge and first hand experience with Jodi are over a year old. I did see her several times and all good experiences, I saw her like an SB. But then she stopped contact. I thought she stopped seeing guys. Maybe she found a guy that was giving her more money. Who knows for sure. I know then she was low volume. But she could of had me fooled.

Its why I said how things have changed. I will use the number and reach out to her.

My knowledge and first hand experience with Jodi are over a year old. I did see her several times and all good experiences, I saw her like an SB. But then she stopped contact. I thought she stopped seeing guys. Maybe she found a guy that was giving her more money. Who knows for sure. I know then she was low volume. But she could of had me fooled.

Its why I said how things have changed. I will use the number and reach out to her.
Great. Thanks. If you speak to her, ask her if she any ads with current photos and then please post them here if you can.

...but I don’t think she has been taking care of herself (chipped teeth, eye bags and iffy hygiene). She is the same person as in the pics but as we all know, pictures don’t tell the whole story. Her best asset is her ASS. Boobs are small and saggy.
After your review, I went back and looked at the photos. Two things I noticed. None of the photos show her smiling with her lips open revealing her teeth. So she might be hiding that issue and it might have been there for awhile. And her boobs look fabulous in the photos, but that could be due to her bra and dress.
Frankly, the whole thing has me mystified as to how the photos can be that much better than the real thing. Also, I was surprised at the quiet reaction to her thread after I posted the photos before the negative review. I expected many more comments about her good looks. Can steveoo and I be in the minority about a provider with these looks? Maybe she's not the type that guys go for.