Jodi Love in North Bergen 201-381-4297

https://switter.at/users/princessofchaos/statuses/100114548797610199

Seen this girl couple of times - very pretty face, blue eyes. Works out of a motel. Not sure how long she will be there, but definitely value for money.

First time was a car date, and the second time was in her room. Gives real good head (i asked for CBJ, pretty sure she will BBBJ too). Shaved kitty, and her piercing blue eyes making contact when fucking her are just awesome. 140hh damage. Swallows for extra - which she did with relish, showing my juice in her mouth, swirling it before making it vanish.

Ok good pic face wise that's a solid 7.5-7.75.
Not beautiful but pretty.
You wanted me to rate someone looks wise. This is easily the best looking girl ive seen reviewed on non amp side of UG.
LMAO at the fractional analysis. That's some precise standards you have. It seems that you just couldn't bring yourself to give her an 8.

Does this answer your question @Uniquelyme? All it took was a search of the phone number.
Which is why a phone number should always be in the thread title. It was in the ad link, though, so it's not like it was hard to find.

How many phone calls do you think she will get from here after guys see these photos?

Last edited:
Other numbers associated with some of her photos:
551-247-7269
732-685-7788
201-589-3792
551-998-7632
862-368-8026
201-838-1612

(Some of those ad aggregator sites are a wealth of information.)

One of the ads described her as Cuban & Irish and they say she's either 20 or 21.

Seen this girl couple of times - very pretty face, blue eyes. Works out of a motel. Not sure how long she will be there, but definitely value for money.

First time was a car date, and the second time was in her room. Gives real good head (i asked for CBJ, pretty sure she will BBBJ too). Shaved kitty, and her piercing blue eyes making contact when fucking her are just awesome. 140hh damage. Swallows for extra - which she did with relish, showing my juice in her mouth, swirling it before making it vanish.
So, did she swallow your load or did you get CBJ like you asked for?

So, did she swallow your load or did you get CBJ like you asked for?
CBJ the first time, and I just had to watch that pretty face swallow my load the second time... Re: questions about her body - yes, def attractive. The only part that was a bit unattractive was the motel she works out of. Quite a rundown place. But in a perverse way, that makes the beauty stand out even more...

So assuming 140hh for cbj and cfs, how much extra did you pay for cim?