Jocelyn/Kara 631-898-8341 new # 631-614-8694 - moves around Suffolk - tatted up white MILF

Has anyone seen this girl ?
I am tempted but she is pretty far out for me to try with no info. Some of her other ad pictures show a banging bod.

She seems to be hanging with an Abigail out in Farmingville.
Thanks for any info

I reviewed her last year in the Bored Housewives thread. I've seen both "sisters" and both were good not sure how they are now but they seem to move around a bit.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Ok I just saw Jocelyn, had to take a 15 min quickie for 100, because she was a lot farther from work than I thought. Definitely the girl in the ads, everything was by text, got myself to her place in quiet neighborhood, her friend let me in and directed me to the room. Jocelyn is pretty attractive, fit tanned body very nice boobs but very mechanical service. She seemed nice enough but all business. No kissing, no cim. Ok bbbj, covered doggie which was very good, finished off in mish, baby wipe cleanup and was on the way back to work. Her incall could freak people out, quiet residential street, a lot houses in the area, so if you standout in a crowd it could be unnerving if you are standing at door for a few minutes then leave 20 minutes later, constant flow of foot traffic in and out. I may try again for longer since she is attractive,unlike a lot of these bp girls, just to see if she'll warmup some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
She jus quoted me ss 120 hh 200 said she does not do the hr.... Told her that was way to much and i have seen her before and did not pay that she asked what i payed told her 80 for the short. She said ok to that but i was turned off already from the first quote so i jus politley declined. So she is neg guys.. Also asked why the price jump she said she has no place to live and is trying to get a place so this is the reason for the increase in price.From the reviews here she is not worth it at all and more searching shows her rates have almost doubled. New number she is posting under 631 771 7428 That seems to be a bit much. Someone needs to really bring her back down to reality cause at 200hh it's so much better out there

She jus quoted me ss 120 hh 200 said she does not do the hr.... Told her that was way to much and i have seen her before and did not pay that she asked what i payed told her 80 for the short. She said ok to that but i was turned off already from the first quote so i jus politley declined. So she is neg guys.. Also asked why the price jump she said she has no place to live and is trying to get a place so this is the reason for the increase in price.From the reviews here she is not worth it at all and more searching shows her rates have almost doubled. New number she is posting under 631 771 7428 That seems to be a bit much. Someone needs to really bring her back down to reality cause at 200hh it's so much better out there
200hh that's insane. Guess she will be still looking for a place for a while.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I saw Jocelyn last year. Great body. I happen to love chicks with tats. She was working out of a run down private house in Farmingville. 120 for the QV. Middle of summer. No AC. I don't even think the lights worked . Gave the donation. She pulled out her little mattress. Started with some bbj, she put a hat on it and we went at it. Mosh and doggie. Gave me a wipe and I cleaned off. Over all , not bad. Great body. But I wouldn't go back. The private home thing is dicey. Her and her friend were chain smoking cigs like they were going out of style. Place reeked. Kids playing around the area. It was a few blocks away from my In laws house. Who knows what she really looks like now. Happy mongering.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBFS offered quite liberally. Did not partake but regular services always good. She is a tall girl with ok implants. Had her once while she was pregnant. Works out of the house while her man is locked up usually gets a room when he is around. I'd recommend.

BBFS offered quite liberally. Did not partake but regular services always good. She is a tall girl with ok implants. Had her once while she was pregnant. Works out of the house while her man is locked up usually gets a room when he is around. I'd recommend.
Damn too bad she isn't lactating then

After Monica from MI doesn't answer my texts I move on and set an apoinment with Jocelyn. She works from home in Shirley. I took the hh for 180. I got datty, cbj and cg. Pusy didn't smell and I enjoy play with clit and piercings. The cbj was good too. I choose cg position for bang because I like play whit this huge tits. The only bad thing is the bed, it's make a lot of noise, and while the noise going on I heard some body walk around the house (She says is her roommate). I drill faster, blew on bag, wipe down and get out. Service is not bad, but it's little expensive.
Ss is 120 and u get cbj.

Wow never saw prices that high with her. She shares the house with other providers/ babysitters. 100SS with BBBJ was the norm. Personally I liked her better b4 the implants.