JJ, white druggie, Patchogue old# 631-528-5363 631-350-5133 current 754-900-1825

I texted with her a few weeks ago. Took her hours to get back to me, then she gave me an attitude for saying, must be hard to make money when you don't get back to possible clients. That's literally all i said. She said, she doesn't need that kind of stress in her life. I said, hon, if you're stressed out by that, you're in the wrong business... and i blocked her. I don't need that kind of stress in my life... lol
Why the need to tell her that though lol ?? She's unreliable just don't see her. I could understand why she said that.

Saw her about 6 months ago one morning at her Patchogue place. Enter thru gate and kitchenette as described. Dirty room with visible paraphernalia around. When asked she got pissed said that stuff is from another girl she shares the room with. She is nice, but acts crazy for sure. Leaves to get a clean sheet from somewhere I can hear her screaming at the landlord or who knows like unbelievable. Comes back starts CBJ as I was worried to go BBJ but she is hot, asking me to choke her with my cock I got real rough with her she loved it. Claims she is a fetish girl and does domination etc. Got her on top to finish and she is a hot fuck IMHO. Second round was available for 80 more on top of my 120 HH but just wasn't feeling it in that environment so I passed. Have thought about repeating but as hot as it could be the place and the craziness kind of freak me out...

Why the need to tell her that though lol ?? She's unreliable just don't see her. I could understand why she said that.
Because, as i potential client, i like these dummies to know, that by not contacting a possible client in a timely fashion, they're losing money. When they're too stupid to figure it out on their own, i enjoy pointing out the obvious to them. And as i said to her, if she found me pointing out the obvious to her that stressful, she's in the wrong line of business. Imagine a potential client, or past client for that matter, texting you ALL day with questions or comments. I sent her 3 texts total. That's stress? Let's be realistic.

Because, as i potential client, i like these dummies to know, that by not contacting a possible client in a timely fashion, they're losing money. ......
Sincerely and WADR, your the need to do this is ?
FWIW, the way I look at people like her is, whether or not I engage with follow up texts, later on in the day:

1. I will not be horny as I will have found someone else to serve my needs

2. She will still be stupid.

FWIW, the way I look at people like her is, whether or not I engage with follow up texts, later on in the day:

I had some time on my hands! We each approach things in our own ways. You'll do you, and I'll do me. No disrespect intended, nor taken...

Because, as i potential client, i like these dummies to know, that by not contacting a possible client in a timely fashion, they're losing money. When they're too stupid to figure it out on their own, i enjoy pointing out the obvious to them. And as i said to her, if she found me pointing out the obvious to her that stressful, she's in the wrong line of business. Imagine a potential client, or past client for that matter, texting you ALL day with questions or comments. I sent her 3 texts total. That's stress? Let's be realistic.

Agree with Genius I would've just ignored her text. It happens I always ignore texts hours later.

I wouldn't expect much from a cheap street worker myself.

Saw this one for the first time in a year recently and she is a good fuck. Crazy as noted over and over but fun.
That patchogue house sold in 2019 and she had to move I ended up meeting up with her in Mastic.
Damage was 120 for the half and a lot was on table. BBJ, 69, doggy and a blew a load all over her chest.
she loves sex is loud and we’ll probably on a slew of psych meds. She had no recollection of who I was even though I saw her probably 5 times in the past and she says she hasn’t been doing this as much but will reply back once in a while if she needs something taken care of. According to her she has a sugar daddy in his 60s who supplies her with enough to just see him... anyone see this nut on SA? Anyway she’s out there if you want crazy and anyone in this thread who feels like throw the line out to reel this nut in.

Saw this one for the first time in a year recently and she is a good fuck. Crazy as noted over and over but fun.
That patchogue house sold in 2019 and she had to move I ended up meeting up with her in Mastic.
Damage was 120 for the half and a lot was on table. BBJ, 69, doggy and a blew a load all over her chest.
she loves sex is loud and we’ll probably on a slew of psych meds. She had no recollection of who I was even though I saw her probably 5 times in the past and she says she hasn’t been doing this as much but will reply back once in a while if she needs something taken care of. According to her she has a sugar daddy in his 60s who supplies her with enough to just see him... anyone see this nut on SA? Anyway she’s out there if you want crazy and anyone in this thread who feels like throw the line out to reel this nut in.
How she looki g nowadays, and what does the mastic setup look like? Thx

How she looki g nowadays, and what does the mastic setup look like? Thx
looks the same as the last time I’ve seen her. If you saw her in the last couple years not much changed. Still huge nice tits but age caught up with her from those pics. Bring a muzzle though because she still doesn’t know how to shut up unless a cock is in it. I can’t even process what she says at times it’s so out there.

Mastic setup is typical block in that land, it’s also as if she moved places and carried the same vibe with her. Messy room with shit all over in a small apartment. Looks as if the house is a split house but no one else was home beside her. Not my favorite town but I was out there and it worked. Prefer it to Patcuogue location because it was practically in the village and could be seen easily by anyone in the day there. However nuts she is I can’t resist her saying ‘shoot a hot load all over my tits’

The girl I met sounds like this one. She came onto me at Today Beach. I may have been the 60 year old that was mentioned above but we did play. I like to lick c and mutual Mast... I did meet with her a few time to just give her a little money without. Felt bad for her.

Yea I saw her a few years ago in Patchogue and she’s absolutely a nutcase. All the above is accurate, including the rambling and messy room. The head was fantastic though lol

Was wondering why the bump in her thread but saw it’s your first post. This one is in Florida now, how do I know?
In May I was in South Florida for a week & while in a very posh mansion with females accessible I thought prior to just look up what their scene was like on the typical ad bunks. As I’m scrolling up me photo jumped out in familiarity and I started to chuckle, it was good ol’ JJ. It was the same 5 pictures she has recycle for a decade and the insane wording that could only be her. Shoot her a text and say if I have time when down there maybe we’ll meet. Well there was a day everyone was hung over except me and passed out well into the afternoon. Despite having NP4P my addiction and adventure got the best me and I shot her a call. She was telling me ‘I want some thick Long Island dick in me I miss that place’ and all other crazy insanity about her life. 10 mins go by and I tell her I’ll get the Uber to go to her and she goes well the ‘I may get my teeth fixed today. This dentist says if I do anal with him he’ll work on my teeth pro Bono but I don’t know if it’s worth anal beatings for a month… that’s what we agreed on.’ I said call me back if that changes as I’m on a trip and I don’t have a lot of time. She never called back so I didn’t get to experience her in the southern region.

Over the years I had fun with her (despite her skitzo behavior) and think somewhere on the board mentioned how I met her at a gas station on straight path while she was filling up after her shift at tunnel of love. In the time that followed I saw her in quite a few houses on the island and gotta say she was one of the few providers I’ve ever met where you really never knew wtf was you got happen.

makes me wonder if I should shoot a text to see if she’ll ever visit again… she does have a kid here.

Know this one has been reviewed here but just cant find the thread so this post may need to be moved there if there is one.

Seen this ones ads for a long time and was always curious, finally got thru to her and she was at clarion in ronkonkoma told me a quick visit would be 100 so i headed over there. Clarion has seperate building and entrances so she told me which one to go to the door was locked so there was some confusion about that, she didnt want to open the door and told me to go in thru the front which i didnt want to do and almost left. I really wanted to see her so i decided to just go for it. Got to her door and she let me in and it was very dark inside but i was very happy with what i saw, wearing a tiny skirt that hardly covered her fat juicy looking ass. face had a slight bit of age but still looked good but keep in mind it was very dark tits are nice and big too so are nipples. 45yr old milf type.

knew it was going to be quick and she told me tons of guys were calling. think she liked me cuz she kept grabbing my ass and was surprised how i looked. told her to get on the bed i really wanted to taste her pussy, very nice and shaved tasted so good did sucked on her clit for a while and she loved it. then had her go doggy so i could eat that amazing ass, really stuck my tongue deep in and out and she was loving it. i wanted bbj from her but things got so crazy she just told me to put a condom on and fuck her but i lost some hardness so she sucked on it with the condom which was very nice. finally got in her doggystyle and didnt last too long she was very tight and just so hot and it was my second load of the day thought id last longer. she seemed to be in a rush though wanted her to pee in my mouth too i know she does stuff like that but there was wasnt enough time. she was hugging me and grabbing my ass again on the way out the door.

will def see her again hope to not rush so much next time and that i can last longer, really want to fuck this one hard and good. feel it would be very wild and passionate. hope for some kissing too.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...63-new-631-350-5133.54826/page-2#post-1262122

this is her thread, mods merge! Thanks for updated review.
This one has been around a long time and disappeared for a while during Covid to Florida.
I have fucked her so many places but the most fun was her old apartment in Patch. She is loud and wild - def suffers from extreme mental illness and you never know what day you’ll catch her on. Seems you caught her on a good one. However all insanity aside she is a nympho no matter what and always a good fuck. The pictures she uses are very old but she is still hot for a low grade hooker.