Jitters??

Anyone else get the jitters or nerves when seeing a provider?? To the point where it affects your performance? I can go to an AMP no sweat, walk-in no problem get my HE or a BJ and I last a decent time before finishing. The last 2-3 times I’ve seen a provider it freaked me out don’t know why it’s different the going to an AMP?! Anyone else??

Crazy part is I have a healthy sex life at home and with the side piece that I try to see once a month

I have an appointment with coming up with the best in the business and I want to enjoy the whole hour, not worry about my nerves.
Help ??

Couple drinks? Shot of jack? Xanax? Lol
Funny you say that. Occasionally I get a weird shake almost like I’m cold. Even during a hot table shower but once the real action starts it seems to go away. I attribute it to excitement. Like a bad marijuana high, embrace it and learn to enjoy it. That’s my 2 cents.

Anyone else get the jitters or nerves when seeing a provider?? To the point where it affects your performance? I can go to an AMP no sweat, walk-in no problem get my HE or a BJ and I last a decent time before finishing. The last 2-3 times I’ve seen a provider it freaked me out don’t know why it’s different the going to an AMP?! Anyone else??

Crazy part is I have a healthy sex life at home and with the side piece that I try to see once a month

I have an appointment with coming up with the best in the business and I want to enjoy the whole hour, not worry about my nerves.
Help ??
Jerk off beforehand, you'll be more relaxed.

Help ??
Have a drink, or 420 if thats your thing, but not too much of either. It might affect your performance.

Friendly advise, you have to own that session. You should walk into that room like it belongs to you. Take control the minute you get there.
That doesn't mean be aggressive and rough, it means being in control of the conversation and the situation.

The room belongs to me when I walk in, that is my approach. But then it turns into a two minute drill right before halftime, 3 pumps, I nut, and I'm out the door.

I won’t say I get the jitters. But if it’s a girl that I’m seeing for the first time, I get an excitable anxiousness. So I usually jerk off. And on top of that, I’ll negotiate for 2 pops. Because let’s face it if she’s all that you pictured or better, you’re gonna blow your first load fast!!! That way for the second round, you’re more relaxed and you can go full throttle pound town on her. And then you can feel like you got your money’s worth.

I would get the jitters picking up street walkers back in the day. The anxiety of LE being close by would get me worried. But when it comes to providers, I scope them out just enough to where I feel they’re legit.

420 if thats your thing
I had a memorable experience with a 420 laced cookie (from a MS patient) that my gf and I shared prior to sex. We knew after ingesting it that we probably had eaten too much. Initially we couldn't stop laughing and talking about the stupidest of shit. Then she suggested that we fuck and wanted to experience what it would be like since she had never been high before. We fucked for 45 minutes, I had a hard on that was far better than any ED medications. When we ended, we remaining high for an additional 3-4 hours.

Help ??
Anticipation....... fairly common..

Jitters…
Mongering for decades and can count on my hand the number of a good nights sleep I get prior to a scheduled appointment the following day. For some reason, I’ll toss and turn the night before worrying about everything that could potentially go wrong on my date. For the most part, the gals I see are sane, professional and recommended or well reviewed— It not about getting ripped off or anything of that nature..

I’ll think about getting caught or perhaps performance issues… With the latter, I’ll definitely perform, but I then have to occupy the next 57 minutes ..

Yea- it can happen to the best of us :)