Jillian of EE???

Jillian (D*****) worked for EE for several months around this time last year, and I saw her many times then and again later as an independent. Around 5'2", and in the early 30ish range, with lovely long dark hair, a pretty face, and a perky, happy personality, I came to view her as a friend who I valued highly. Sadly, as happens, we lost touch. Now I am no stalker. So, if she has no desire to be contacted, fine. Then I would be grateful if you don't reply to this request for help. But if she's still working and I've just missed her, or if she would just like to renew an old friendship, then any help in putting us in touch would be very much appreciated.

Sean,

I remember seeing her pics when she was with EE, she was cute. I never saw her pop up as an indy so sorry I can't help you out. It seems the pattern with EE is that the cute providers are there for a very short period of time then disappear (Gia and Nina were recent additions to that growing list). I'm assuming that these are not locals but traveling girls who stop by for a few weeks then take off as the local landscape hasn't produced many of their girls as indy's after leaving EE.