Jiggles

Free For All

Originally posted by brykster

" i'm not really shy about pulling it out and when i did, she knew what to do with it"

brykster,i like what you said, it reminds of that Ted Nugent song:

"When in doubt, Whip it out,its a free for all,baby"

(However once you whip it out in a gogo bar it usually isn't free.)

in fairness, i feel i must rescind some of the furvur with which i initially endorsed this place. my past three visits have been less than fruitful. tonight i was scammed by a blond brazilian named fabiana who was grabbing me all over till i sprung for an LD; during which she spent most of the decidedly low-mileage dance begging for tips.
i still feel the vibe is real cool. the people are always friendly and the music isn't too obnoxiously loud; but as far as endorsing this place as a high mileage room, perhaps i was a bit too hasty. in fact, the only real action i have gotten in Jiggles was from the same dancer on three seperate occasions. everyone else has been lackluster to say the least.
i will however, still make this my first stop where i have a beer and maybe shoot some pool in the hopes of finding a dancer who intrigues me. but my guess is when i'm finally ready for action, i'll likely have to slide accross the bridge on Maple into Paterson.

Gentlemen, it has been 6 years but since the last post in this thread but here is a new one. Many of the senior ladies from Rah Rahs also dance here but I have never been there. I was in the area and thought I would give it a try. I arrive at 4:00 PM and all the girls are outside. It truly is a neighborhood bar. Happy Coors Lites are $2 fro 4-5. There were 3 -4 dancers pus the bartender who had a nice rack on her. Seems like a nice local bar.The 5 other guys who walked in the bartender knew. Anyway had a drink with Fatima and than a dance in a small curtained room. She took good care of me and she must have been really something back in the day. I plan to go if I'm in the area again. The girls are not young but it seems like a better version of Rah Rahs.