Jewish jokes

A Jewish father was very troubled by the way his son turned out and went to see his rabbi about it.

“Rabbi, I brought him up in the faith, gave him a very expensive Bar Mitzvah and it cost me a fortune to educate him. Then he tells me last week, he’s decided to be a Christian. Rabbi, where did I go wrong?”

The rabbi strokes his beard and says, “Funny you should come to me. I too, brought up my son as a boy of faith, sent him to university and it cost me a fortune and then one day he comes to me and tells me he wants to be a Christian.”

“What did you do?” asked the man of the rabbi.

“I turned to God for the answer,” replied the rabbi.

“What did he say?” asked the man.

He said, “Funny you should come to me...”

Why even have a joke thread if ppl can’t take a joke?!?

Hey! You know what you find when you get four Irishmen together?

A Fifth! Lol

Lighten up guys!! Nutty
Only those of us who've been drinking for 30 or more years would even know what a fifth is. Just hearing it reminds me of the toast we used to make every Fourth of July: "He who goes forth with a fifth on the fourth, shall not go forth on the fifth."

I feel this is a Seinfeld moment. I will only accept Jews making Jewish jokes here. Please start 72 threads for the different types of possible ethnic jokes and only post in the categories you are associated with.
Oh, and I guess, using that logic, that the Catholic jokes (see post #50) should only be made by Catholics? And Boy Scout leader jokes only by Boy Scout leaders? Etc.

To quote @BuddyG55 "It’s a joke, either get a sense of humor or get out..." :)

Yes, I agree and was being a bit sarcastic in my response.
Yeah, I got that from the reference to 72 new threads.
The thing with the current environment is 10 years from now when you are running for office or applying for a job, one of your competitors will bring up that you made a joke about another group; it would be ok if you make a joke about the group you're in but not one that you're not in. Just sayin.:rolleyes:

2 businessmen were walking down the street and greeted each other as they met. “Hello friend, how is business?” One says. “Just fine, pal, can’t complain” says the other.

A catholic priest and a rabbi were long time friends, and during one of their dinners, after a little wine, they get a little animated discussing the rules fo their religions. the priest asks the rabbi “tell me Dov, in all your years, did you ever try a piece of bacon? Don’t you miss it?” The rabbi says “in my youth, I did transgress” the priest replies “it was pretty good, right?” Later in the dinner the rabbi says to his friend “Charles, did you ever tempt yourself with the pleasures of the flesh?” And the priest replies that before he took his collar, he had sex. The rabbi says “better than bacon, right?”