Jewel - 440-645-1914

hey guys, newbie here just trying to make sure i pay my dues to this group. been looking for a good alternative since they shut down BP and in the meantime have been seeing Jewel for a while now, so I feel like I can give a good review.

To start off, I will say that she usually is located in one of those tonnelle ave motels, which I know is not for everyone. She usually shares a room with her daughter (who you can also see - they've literally had an argument about splitting the job up right in front of me) and the place can sometimes be a mess, but she does try her best to make sure that you're comfortable and enjoy your time. You can also tell that she has experienced life and has had some kids, but I'm not particularly picky about stuff like that.

That being said, her actual performance is pretty solid. Usually I see her for the hour, which pricing-wise is the same as most providers in the area. In the hour usually she manages to get me to pop twice, but ymmv on that. For me, it's doable simply because I think her body is rocking. She usually throws something about her being Cuban in her ads, and it really does show on her body. Her ass is phenomenal - nice, big, and juicy. She is a pawg by every definition of the word - I usually have her walk naked just to watch her ass jiggle. Her tits are not overly large, but they're nice and pert - she's a little sensitive about them, but you know she's warmed up to you when she lets you suck on her nipples freely. Her bbbj skills are top notch, and she's very eager to show you how far she can DT or that she loves licking - everything and everywhere. Usually at least for my first pop I have her doggy cause i love watching her ass jiggle but for the second round I usually have her ride me rcg so I can see that ass do the work for me. There was a time period where I always did greek with her as well and she is always willing. What really get's me is above all else she is really a people-pleaser, and short of tasting cum will be willing to pretty do anything. While I haven't tested this to the absolute limits, I am certain that given enough time her boundaries become non-existent. She is receptive to trying new things as long as she is comfortable with you. As my own pet project I was thinking of having another guy or 2 join me in a session.

Overall:

Looks - 6.5/10

Performance - 7.5/10

Attitude - 9/10

Did a quick search of the number and found some old ads... You werent lying about the true pawg thing! I'm just curious, did the apple (bottom) fall far from the tree? Does her daughter have a juicy rump as well? And do they do a tag team? And what was the damage?

Phone then image searches show Baby and Mommie pics - easily distinguished by the head shots. I see two distinct pawgs from the booties n legs shots. Yeah, a mom n daughter act could be fun. A bit outside my hunting grounds tho.

hey guys, newbie here just trying to make sure i pay my dues to this group. been looking for a good alternative since they shut down BP and in the meantime have been seeing Jewel for a while now, so I feel like I can give a good review.

To start off, I will say that she usually is located in one of those tonnelle ave motels, which I know is not for everyone. She usually shares a room with her daughter (who you can also see - they've literally had an argument about splitting the job up right in front of me) and the place can sometimes be a mess, but she does try her best to make sure that you're comfortable and enjoy your time. You can also tell that she has experienced life and has had some kids, but I'm not particularly picky about stuff like that.

That being said, her actual performance is pretty solid. Usually I see her for the hour, which pricing-wise is the same as most providers in the area. In the hour usually she manages to get me to pop twice, but ymmv on that. For me, it's doable simply because I think her body is rocking. She usually throws something about her being Cuban in her ads, and it really does show on her body. Her ass is phenomenal - nice, big, and juicy. She is a pawg by every definition of the word - I usually have her walk naked just to watch her ass jiggle. Her tits are not overly large, but they're nice and pert - she's a little sensitive about them, but you know she's warmed up to you when she lets you suck on her nipples freely. Her bbbj skills are top notch, and she's very eager to show you how far she can DT or that she loves licking - everything and everywhere. Usually at least for my first pop I have her doggy cause i love watching her ass jiggle but for the second round I usually have her ride me rcg so I can see that ass do the work for me. There was a time period where I always did greek with her as well and she is always willing. What really get's me is above all else she is really a people-pleaser, and short of tasting cum will be willing to pretty do anything. While I haven't tested this to the absolute limits, I am certain that given enough time her boundaries become non-existent. She is receptive to trying new things as long as she is comfortable with you. As my own pet project I was thinking of having another guy or 2 join me in a session.

Overall:

Looks - 6.5/10

Performance - 7.5/10

Attitude - 9/10
Sorry but I’m not really from that area so can you tell what the rates are for them.

Have also seen her daughter Amillia as well, mostly when Jewel isn't around. The apple definitely did not fall fall from the tree - she is basically just a shorter version of Jewel. The ass is just as nice and the tits are actually a little nicer - although she also has a kid and it does still show (but again, not an issue for me, just reporting on it). Her skills aren't as good as her mom's, but I guess that will come with experience.

They do tag teams and for a mother - daughter combo they are really lax on what they won't do - short of actually touching each other. I've done this a few times myself and let me tell you, it's really an experience to have one of them give you a bj while the other one is giving you a rj. Doesn't matter which one is doing what, they're both good at what they do. Overall damage wasn't bad, 300 for the hr with the 2 of them.

Don't believe fake news. It's okay to post the photos, you know. They aren't 95% useless, as one of our members would have you believe. So, post them and then members who have seen the provider can comment on their accuracy.