Jessy 347-757-3041 Bellerose crew

So i made a last minute appointment (hh) with the handler who was very nice. Got there on time but Jessy wasn't ready yet. Pressed for time i almost canceled but decided to take a ss instead. Boy was i happy i did and boy was i disappointed i couldn't spend more time with her. Banging body (imo). Lovely man made D's. Donation placed and she played some Latin music on her phone. I swear she can pass for Latina curves and booty. Real full figured woman. Playing blonde hair (different from photos). Started off playing with those amazing breasts and she was getting into it. Then she kissed me all over and put my rock hard cock between her tits. The really nice CBJ with some tongue slapping. Few minutes and she got on top and rode me. Lowered herself so i could suck on her nipples and let out really seductive moans. Few minutes and we swapped for Mish. If i had more time i would have went doggy bc that ass was amazing. But i only had a ss so Mish it was. Still amazing and she was really sensual the whole time. No kissing but the sex was almost gfe-like. Popped and was very satisfied.

Again, can't express how much i wished i has more time but hopefully I'll see her again soon. Guys so see her before she leaves. She said she's not staying long. Maybe a couple of more weeks.

So i made a last minute appointment (hh) with the handler who was very nice. Got there on time but Jessy wasn't ready yet. Pressed for time i almost canceled but decided to take a ss instead. Boy was i happy i did and boy was i disappointed i couldn't spend more time with her. Banging body (imo). Lovely man made D's. Donation placed and she played some Latin music on her phone. I swear she can pass for Latina curves and booty. Real full figured woman. Playing blonde hair (different from photos). Started off playing with those amazing breasts and she was getting into it. Then she kissed me all over and put my rock hard cock between her tits. The really nice CBJ with some tongue slapping. Few minutes and she got on top and rode me. Lowered herself so i could suck on her nipples and let out really seductive moans. Few minutes and we swapped for Mish. If i had more time i would have went doggy bc that ass was amazing. But i only had a ss so Mish it was. Still amazing and she was really sensual the whole time. No kissing but the sex was almost gfe-like. Popped and was very satisfied.

Again, can't express how much i wished i has more time but hopefully I'll see her again soon. Guys so see her before she leaves. She said she's not staying long. Maybe a couple of more weeks.
Donation $?

I set up an appointment with Jessy, @Iceman50 are yousure you saw Jessy? When I texted they said I was meeting with Jessy. When I got there the girl who opened looked just like her pictures and matching tattoos. I've been to this location multiple times now. Jessy is hot, looks about 20. That's about it nothing else to mention. She was very robotic and seemed uninterested. The only thing I can mention is she let me play with her feet. Did not like anything else. She smelled really good though. The session was uninspiring she just laid there in mish, cg, and k9. After I was done she didn't clean me up.

On my way out I did see another girl sitting which matches icemans description of full figured and blonde. The pictures I attached are the ones from the ad, that is Jessy. The blonde I think is named anna

1670973-zxfYjWPyuJmk3mL8a8wd.jpg 1670973-gesDLDCOtcDupnc4FM9k.jpg 1670973-LOxAs9ITWz5m1lz3A2F7.jpg

HH 120
Location 6/10
Face 9/10
body 8/10
performance 2/10

I made an appointment with Jessy and that's who i saw. Wouldn't be the first time mix ups happen. Sorry to hear her service wasn't great. If i did see Anna, then I'd definitely recommend her. Thanks for the response @wings87

I hope this girl comes back soon. I just seen new photos of her on Instagram and everything has been redone by plastic surgery. I didn't even recognize her, the face is much prettier and the body has been nicely enhanced. She is currently plying her trade in Dubai so unfortunately I doubt if she will be coming back anytime soon.