Jessie 516-261-1559 Islandia

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 128262

Hi all, just wanted to review this girl from the Islandia location in which I’ve spoken to a few of you that the old number used to be tied to their Commack location on 340 Vets Highway.

The handler has now switched to the new number above. Their old 631-469-5764 number (I think it was) is no longer active.

TOFTT and set up a half hour appointment with Jessie. She is not the same Jessie from a while back. I would say this girl is around her mid to late 20s or so. Probably around 5’4”-5’6” or so. Told her half hour and she didn’t seem to understand at first. Thought I said hour and then told her “medio.” Definitely limited English…

Fairly decent rub down- she actually did some massage in some very tight spots on my back that I’ve been dealing with chronic spasms. At one point she took off her pants to reveal a cute pair of black laced panties. Allowed me to massage and roam her ass and pussy. Also did not object to me fingering her clit and light touching of her pussy lips. Got her to moan lightly and I don’t think it was faked.

On the flip, applied more lotion to my legs and then saw Junior was beginning to wake up. Asked me “can I touch?” to which I did not object. I again toned around her pussy and fingered her clit and then even penetrated her with one finger while I was about to release the poison. I also took down the straps to her top revealing man made B/C cups. I saw scarring under one of her boobs.

My one beef is that she did not jerk me off all the way- like when you get a HJ but the provider will stop stroking you right before you’re completely finished…I didn’t feel 100% satisfied.

Cleaned me up and then did a little more back massage and to me feet as well. As I got up to get dressed she then asked me for an extra tip for her boobs, which took me aback because that’s normally discussed when I begin to play with them or begin to suck on them. The other girls I’ve seen will usually try and upsell as they’re stroking me off. I begrudgingly tipped another $40.00. House fee was the typical $150.00.

I might go back to see her. I’ve seen Nathy there on multiple occasions and I have a really good relationship with her.

Total damage: $190 ($150.00 plus $40.00 tip)

Rub- 7/10
Body- 8.5/10
Service- 8/10

D

Deleted member 128262

That's a substantial fee for an unsatisfying HJ.
Rider, the $150.00 is the flat rate fee, which isn’t an issue for me. The HJ wasn’t too bad, it’s just then when I did release she didn’t stroke me all the way until the end when I finished shooting my load. Like I said, the part the took me aback was her asking for the tip after everything because in my past experiences the upsells have been negotiated right before the HE or during the rub, not after the fact when she let me suck and play on the boobs…otherwise, she wasn’t bad, just a language barrier.

I should also clarify that the $150.00 includes a HE. The tip was after she had let me play with her boobs. Sorry for any misunderstanding!

D

Deleted member 128262

And a tip?? Seems to me that you had an opportunity for a teachable moment for the girl benefiting both you (saving a $40 tip) and her (explaining the reason why she isn't getting a tip so she can get modify her actions to get a tip in the future), Just sayin.
I hear you. I don’t normally tip for extras. She mentioned it after the rub and HJ were done. It was almost like an “oh by the way, since you played with my tits, I’m asking you for an extra tip. The tip wasn’t for the HE…next time, the girls can stay in the bra, haha!