Jessica 973-418-6413 Edison Petite Dominican

I seen her ad around for bit but hate that specific colored inn in Edison but bit the bullet and went anyway to get it off. 30 min at $150 okkk

Jessica: Petite BrownSkin Dominican with a tiny bubble butt and As on top with nice large brown nipples. Looks great. Actually born in 2000 so 23 or turning 23.

I get in give the donations, she speaks zero English so make it simple. She leads me to the sink to cleanup and she sits on her phone completely inattentive playing something, I come back out undress look at her and start to feel on her and still she’s completely inattentive could care less since she already got the money. We get started very quick she reaches for cover to start but I tell her lose her take off top first and let me get a good look and feel at her. Cover comes on CBJ with like 5 strokes at most before she gets on all 4s for doggy. At this point Ik it was gonna be a pump and go type of session but didn’t want to finish so early and make her work for it, so started off in mish to get acclimated, she’s tight. Moved to CG to get her to work a bit and her CG was the highlight she would slam down so hard and her movements in CG was just great. Def top 5 CG the only highlight other than her great looks. Moved to doggy where it wasn’t longed before I finished. Gave me some wipes to cleanup and was on my way.

Should’ve done the SS 120. 50/50 on repeating she was a 23 yo petite baddie with better looks than majority of Latinas in the area but service was a lot less than the already very low quality of service by Latinas in the area.