Jerrica of BDJgirls 954-376-1611

Was intrigued by her goth/blonde looks so gave her a shot. After getting verified headed up to a average hotel. Not very enthusiastic, some what mechanical, I guess my lucky streak ran out, will not repeat the girl but def repeat the agency. Here is the info you guys need-

Looks-6
Body-6, think stick skinny as skeleton with ta-ta's enhanced
performance-5
Menu- lfk,bbbj,daty,multiple positions
Damage-$250

Performance was lackluster like she did not want to be there. Blonde wig on dark hair, excessive make up and so-so hygiene. If it wasn't for the lack of performance, she aint that bad to talk to, not the worst I ever had but not a repeat material either.

http://bdjgirls.com/belle.php?gn=jerrica

Thanks for the review and TOFTT, but have a question. You said the damage was 250, but the website says 350. How were you able to pull that off? Did you go for a hh?

Last edited:
All agencies say hourly rates but they all also offer half hour "intro" rates. Whenever I am unsure of a provider I take the half with option to extend, so this way if I dont feel a click or performace is a issue I can leave with least amount of damage. Happy mongering!

Gfe

Does this mean it's time for the argument about whether "GFE" is a list of acronyms or not?
Well to be honest Slinkybender, in my book, GFE is the experience itself, not the motions. When I feel connected, relaxed, driving back from seeing a provider with a smile that could be the entire colgate commercial, I feel the provider was GFE status worthy. But if I went through the motions just so I got off or "got laid" or "busted a nut", well then, its a menu which I ordered from, am I making sense? those are my 2 cents. Cheers!

I kind of agree with Sirlickalot. It's definitely the experience, but I think that point needs to be elaborated. It's not just the experience, but the connection...or at least our feeling of a connection. If a provider is a true pro, or really enjoys sex, she will make us feel like we are the only man in her life and give us a level of passion and sensuality that goes way beyond just sex and getting off. I've been with providers who were completely disconnected and just went through the motions, and I left feeling empty. Yes I busted a nut, but I was unfulfilled. Then there are those rare few who I connected with, who, from the moment I walked through the door, greeted me and treated me like her long lost love. I left those encounters not only feeling fulfilled but unable to wait for the next time. And for the record, the most important aspect of the whole experience is kissing. That's what girlfriends do, right? I get more aroused from a good DFK than a blowjob. No lie. So if a provider doesn't kiss, she's off the list. Lori in Farmingdale and Christina (both reviewed by me on this board) fit that description for me.

Last edited:
When I saw Mandi from Ronkonkoma(she was my first) I felt all of the things PHoto talks about. She was like seeing your girlfriend during that time in a relationship when you cant get enough of each other.Since she was my first I have been disappointed ever since .

When I saw Mandi from Ronkonkoma(she was my first) I felt all of the things PHoto talks about. She was like seeing your girlfriend during that time in a relationship when you cant get enough of each other.Since she was my first I have been disappointed ever since .
Then go back to her. You hit the jackpot on your first try! No need to look any further. Unless its pure curiosity or the desire for variety, which is my problem though. However I found a gem I really like and won't see anybody else anymore...unless she pulls a disappearing act. Lol