Jenny from Hempstead 347-856-2322 new number is 516-444-2719

Finally saw this one after proceeding with caution, glad I did.

the review iwantahj left above is pretty accurate. Her BBJ was overall solid after taking direction of less teeth. She’s better than Tex and Jade & in the same ballpark look wise. Actually looks better than her looking.

damage was my normal Hempstead rate of 40 - I never give any of them more than that unless I’m paying it forward one time.

Finally saw this one after proceeding with caution, glad I did.

the review iwantahj left above is pretty accurate. Her BBJ was overall solid after taking direction of less teeth. She’s better than Tex and Jade & in the same ballpark look wise. Actually looks better than her looking.

damage was my normal Hempstead rate of 40 - I never give any of them more than that unless I’m paying it forward one time.
Thanks for the validation. Same number still? Cuz I've hit her up a couple times with no answer. She's a good load swallower.

No she said something about ‘needing a new phone’ for the 347 number.

516-444-2719 works now but she’ll either be responsive & available or disappear for hours. Same old song, name of the game.
Thanks Massy.
And thanks to a top notch moderator for updating the thread with the new number so quickly, whomever it was...!

This one flipped on me for low balling her the other day. Said no one's ever had a problem with paying her 120 for qv. Guess she thought this was my first day doing this. I almost passed out i laughed so hard at that one. Told me she hates Texas (another SW on the board) cuz she knows the REAL Texas. Anyway, she said i was being blocked. Whatever.

This one flipped on me for low balling her the other day. Said no one's ever had a problem with paying her 120 for qv. Guess she thought this was my first day doing this. I almost passed out i laughed so hard at that one. Told me she hates Texas (another SW on the board) cuz she knows the REAL Texas. Anyway, she said i was being blocked. Whatever.
what did she mean by that

passing through Hempstead driving on Hilton by Wells Fargo and I see a blonde walking fast paced towards Fulton. Pull to side of road, crack window and do the cell phone check. She comes over and it’s Jenny Lee.
I know she was on advertising sites again over the summer but have not seen her walking the street in a long time.
anyway, she gets in and on the way to the spot proceeds to rant about her last state sponsored vacation and is going back in January up north for another year of a state sponsored vacation. Agreed on 40 for a BBJCIM - enthusiastic, good suction, ball licking, deep throat and swallowed every drop then licking up everything for no mess.
She took out her top teeth so I guess that was on perk of the state vacation, maybe this time they’ll do the bottom.
I guess try one of these numbers if you want to see her before she goes away but she is very mental. Never know what your going to get with her, those that know of her know what I’m talking about.

passing through Hempstead driving on Hilton by Wells Fargo and I see a blonde walking fast paced towards Fulton. Pull to side of road, crack window and do the cell phone check. She comes over and it’s Jenny Lee.
I know she was on advertising sites again over the summer but have not seen her walking the street in a long time.
anyway, she gets in and on the way to the spot proceeds to rant about her last state sponsored vacation and is going back in January up north for another year of a state sponsored vacation. Agreed on 40 for a BBJCIM - enthusiastic, good suction, ball licking, deep throat and swallowed every drop then licking up everything for no mess.
She took out her top teeth so I guess that was on perk of the state vacation, maybe this time they’ll do the bottom.
I guess try one of these numbers if you want to see her before she goes away but she is very mental. Never know what your going to get with her, those that know of her know what I’m talking about.
Ran into Jenny Lee in the same spot two weeks ago, morning around 8:30am. She looked totally coherent and fresh out of the shower. I just pulled to the curb and unlocked the door and she walked over to my car. It took her a second or two amc she recoding as a respectful previous customer. $40 BBBJ and off to a parking lot around the corner. After a few minutes of a really good BJ I ask if she would do FS for another $20. She agreed, leaned the seat back and took off her pants. No smells or anything, no surprises. Fucked bareback for a few minutes and blew a load right inside her. Gave her some baby wipes, we cleaned up, I dropped her off back by Terrace and off to work I went. Perfectly easy experience. It’s nice to grab ahold of that chick when she isn’t tweaking.

Nice! So if she gets pregnant before her year long state vacation your on the list of potential fathers. Please let me be The Godfather?
I BBFS in one of the girls that had a run the last year on that strip. We had really intense sex, probably the most intimate I ever had with a SW, GFE quality. After that we fucked one more time than I didn’t see her for two months. At the point she told me she got arrested, found out she was pregnant (and quickly told me it wasn’t mine). She had come to the Terrace scene with a boyfriend whom she was also supporting. She ‘believed’ it was his but really how the duck does she know? I came in her twice in one week and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one.

anyway back to Jenny Lee, she was probably in the best shape I’ve ever seen her. She’s always a little off and I always thought she suffered from some type of mental disorder (bipolar, MPD or skitzo) outside of the drugs.

it has been awhile since I saw her, last time she was staying at the Coliseum inn and I refuse to even drive in the lot so she agreed to walk over to Sonic where she blew me right in one of the drive up order stalls.

also mods here there is an updated number she gave me please add it to the title for the crew. Everyone might as well enjoy before she goes away in January. Obviously from reading our last two reviews keep the price where it should.
516-898-3389

Tried to schedule a meet up late last night & again early this morning... Neither attempt was successful..
When I called a very VERY confused *MARRIED* Haitian gentleman answer & informed me that is not Jenn's number & doesn't EVEN know her....
So 516-444-2719 ,
IS NOT JENNYS # & NOT ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER

Tried to schedule a meet up late last night & again early this morning... Neither attempt was successful..
When I called a very VERY confused *MARRIED* Haitian gentleman answer & informed me that is not Jenn's number & doesn't EVEN know her....
So 516-444-2719 ,
IS NOT JENNYS # & NOT ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER
If you dig a little harder you will see that her updated number has been posted.....