Jenna from Sayville - rantings of a fat cumbucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea im.doing blowjob. Nothing wrong with that its fast money, n quick. As I said shouldn't put me on here without my permission. But its ok on to better things then being judged by men who think my pics are from years ago and just judged in general . ur not a man if u judge women ur a bitch. LOL take it easy kiddos

Lol y'all are gross af so glad I'm stopping this lil game in a few weeks ive been doing this for 3 years and never seen such judgmental assholes anyway I made my money, met nice people and I'm off to be an adult in life very soon. While y'all sit here and judge girls . so glad I never have to see anotber penis after this . pussy all the way for me.
Why are we gross?
You admit to sucking cock for money for the past three years, enjoying it and happy to make a quick few dollars. Yes, there a few assholes that lurk around on UG, but where is the judgement

Why are we gross?
You admit to sucking cock for money for the past three years, enjoying it and happy to make a quick few dollars. Yes, there a few assholes that lurk around on UG, but where is the judgement
I enjoy it? WRONG

And bet wanna put cum bucket think u hurting my feelings lol aw cute

Also learn to respect women

Jenna the cum bucket

Niggas im not the one who has to pay a bitch to have some fun

Can't even get it for free all y'all do I cheat on ur wife's n gfs ill find ur social n let them know

Why are we gross?
Judgment is when y'all bitch ass niggas called me cum.bucket when I hate men lol I only see men bc not a lot of women look for service duh . and when y'all called me fat. But hey ppl don't like a skinny twig so get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.