Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

Ok, I have a thing for old women, so couldn't resist this. Car dates are not my thing, but cardate BBJ was the only option. So I went for it.

The girl is indeed old, I would say around 70. Artificial boobs. Makeup, bleached here, your stereotypical old prostitute. I think she was probably real hot when she was young. I felt quite positive about it.

However, whatever techniques she might have had in the oral department is now gone. So much teeth that I literally bled at the end. So we finished with a sperm mixed with blood. Total carnage. Don't recommend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok, I have a thing for old women, so couldn't resist this. Car dates are not my thing, but cardate BBJ was the only option. So I went for it.

The girl is indeed old, I would say around 70. Artificial boobs. Makeup, bleached here, your stereotypical old prostitute. I think she was probably real hot when she was young. I felt quite positive about it.

However, whatever techniques she might have had in the oral department is now gone. So much teeth that I literally bled at the end. So we finished with a sperm mixed with blood. Total carnage. Don't recommend.
Post moved to this existing thread.
Please check next time if a thread already exists. Do a search on the phone number.

I hope you thoroughly bathed your cock in alcohol.

same experience I had! Ugh!! One and done, farewell granny!