JDR's 19th trip to Dominican Republic!

April 2003 Fest Begins!!!!!
Well Hoonybird and Mav arrived. We expect about 25 mongers to show this trip. Sugarbear is there!!

Well another delay for 5 hours, met FlyAruba hanging around the airport, and I arrived here at 9PM. Was met at the airport my my novia, Izzy and Crazy, Mav's chica. Went to dinner then, was followed by a guy from New Orleans, introduced himself and he asked if I needed both chicas, which of course I did! Back to the full house at the Palace. Mav was there as well as Snake, Gambler, The Cayman Island boys, The new English dude, and a couple others. I met Clara, a very hot babe, 5ft tall and tan and her lover Nancy. I was beat, so I called it an ealy night.

The team:
Hoony (4th trip)
Mav (4th trip)
Sugarbear( First with him)

I believe The Sosua Palace is booked so they will be at The Europa.

Day #2:

Saturday April 19, 2003:
Started the day at the Bolgna Bar having coffee with Mav and Gamblerr. Then on to the internet. Finished up here, returned to the Palace, got our girls and Scuberman(A friend of Apollo), who brought Lady with him , then onto Rocky's for a nice but very slow breakfast. Our girls went to the salon and Mav and I went looking for massages. One of my places was closed and the other had only one older lady. It is packed here with Dominicans because of Easter week so first up I found a cute 18 year old that gave me her cell number and said we could meet up at the disco in the night. I saw Slippery, so I had a drink with him, then onward to the beach where I saw a few dozen chicas and made eye contact with a few. I came thru town and saw Sugarbear and Gamblerr at PJs sitting so I joined them. A few of the girls I noticed came thru and they sat with us. BJs are going for 300 pesos with an exchange rate of 24 to 1 so thats $12.50.
BUY!!!!!
Onward to Dinner then back to The Palace where everyone was hanging. Soronji, the original Mercedes, Ana who is 7 months pregnaut, Nilsa, and a few others were there. We all went to Mora Mai for dinner(we had drinks) then onward to Puerto Plata. there were 2 taxis and 10 of us. The Ball players were there as well, hanging with chicas. Crystals was closed but we ended up at El Boem which was packed. The girls there wanted between 2,500 - 3,000 pesos. The Plumber got a girl and we returned to the Palace.

The party continues!!!

Sunday April 20, 2003:
Hung out most of the day after eating breakfast at Rockys and Easter dinner at Moa Mai. Saw my friend Francia from Santiago in Sosua and will check her out later. We walked the beach and it was packed again. I saw another old friend Teresa. Mercedes is back at the Palace and doing well. We got a taxi at night , Mav, The Plumber, TheButcher, Gamblerr and myself went to Santiago. It cost 1,700 pesos. We hit Ma Cambo, a low level club with 10 chicas then to Casa Blanca which had 10 chicas then to Illussions which had 30 chicas and it was 2,000 pesos for the night then ended up at Passions which was the same price with about 30 chicas as well. We then got rooms at the cabanas which were 200 pesos for 4 hours. We got back at 6:30 am today.

Monday April 21, 2003:
Started breakfast at 1pm at the Usual place, Rockys. Wasted most of the day hanging around chatting. At 7pm we, 12 of us, headed to Caberete to hit Casitas on the beach. Afterwards Hoony, Izzy and I walked around the town, checking out Las Bries and Casa De Typo, which had about 6 ugly chicas, cause its the end of the Holiday weekend here. Went back to Sosua, checked out the car wash, which had 3-4 chicas then ended up at the Flamingo for a bit, before calling it a night.

Tuesday April 22, 2003:

Finished the internet today and on the way back saw the 20 year old Haitain from December so i got 400 peso head from her. We then all headed to the Europa for breakfast and then 3 guys left for home. Pesos are near 25 per dollar. head is going for $12 and massages are at $9.60. BUY!!!!
We were sitting around and Scuberman had 3 chicas massaging him. Estelle was unluky enough to get to rub his smelly feet. He made her kiss them.
Got my hour massage with a very happy ending!

Wednesday April 23, 2003
Late Tuesday night SantaJeff Arrived. He comes every Tuesday night. I got up early so I could take my novia to the clinic in Santiago and that place is heaven. 9 floors with mostly women waiting to see the doctors. I saw 3 dozen hot chicas there. I will return solo. The Peso hit 25.35 today.
I returned and went straight for my massage. Later on Derrickhead and his friend arrived with their guide. They grabbed Soronji and Mercedes and went to the Hotel America cause the Palace is booked solid. There are 7 guys from a BB team here as well. Walking thru town I saw the sisters from December and introduced them to SantaJeff. Later on that night, Santa, Mav, Scuber and I were hanging and we bumped into the sisters again, so we headed to Moa Mai where we left him with them. They are major players. More guys are arriving here today. The BB team leaves so we will take over the entire place today. Derrick will be back Sunday night and we have a major party planned. He has the film crew with him.

Thursday April 24, 2003
We started the day at Mora Mai for breakfast then back to the Palace. There is a power struggle there between Nilsa, Estelle and me. I like to go outside and get chicas for 400 pesos for the day and not pay them 800 for an hour or less in Nilsa's case. They call me cheap or a fag but they don't get any money from me. Today my buddies from NY were coming. First Kwiz came and they folled him so I slammed the door on them. I told him to unpack and convert his money then he could get who ever he wanted. Next Back in Black came with his brother, and I slammed them out again. We got back and we were all hanging out, Scuberman, Hoony, Mav and about 9 Palace chicas. They were in the corner pouting, Nilsa and Estelle cause these guys were with me. Kwiz was in the Jaccuzzi and wanted Estelle so I called her over, she was happy again. He had a nice time with her, no complaints at all. Back in blacks' brother wanted Nilsa so I called her over and she got in the Jaccuzzi with him. He banged her and she was out of his room after 10 minutes. He was a very happy camper as well. 800 pesos is now $32. A pretty good deal really. All of a sudden she was happy as well. Dtooth showed up with 2 buddies as well. The Palace was full. Lady, Vanessa, Mercedes I & II, Soronji, Ana were all there. Mismo was there claimed to have a stupid gringo in Chicago and showed us that he sent her 50,000 pesos. If this is true what a sucker. We broke for dinner in Caberete and regrouped at 10:30. First we checked out Casa de Equipo which had 6 chicas but Mav and I went banging on all the doors and stirred up another 12 that were sleeping. They wanted 1,000 for the night. Nothing special there that night.
Hoony, Kwiz, Mav and I went to Scape, which had 5 chicas, Principe was closed, Crystals had 20 chicas, El Boem had about 20 and Mountainview had about 15 and they wanted 1,300 for the entire night. Met up with Dtooth and his friend at Crystals. I got Brenda, Mav got Carolina and they were 1,800 including the Salida. $72 for the night. Brenda has a girlfriend in Santo Domingo and asked if we can get another chica from High Caribe, but I said next time maybe. We swapped them in the middle and I was expecting Izzy at 8am so Brenda was sent into Mavs room at 5 to get some sleep. I got some wild pictures. We also hit the jaccuzzi for a while as well. Dtooth, his friend and Kwiz all got chicas as well for 1,800 - 2,400 including the salida. The Palace was hopping. The other guys brought in Nancy and her girlfriend as we were coming in.
Izzy said she smeelled smoke and asked if I had another chica so I said yes, she gave me a massge and head and left at 5. She looked at me, I said are you ready for breakfast and we met Mav and went to the Miami Bistro.

Friday April 25, 2003
Mav and I crused around and I got my $9.60 massage from Marie again.

Last night!

Sunday Night:

We got together at 9:00 PM to hit Crystals. Mav, Back in Black Boys, Julio, a new monger andKwiz with Rosemary from Tipical. I gabbed Carolina, yes its my turn, Mav got his chica, and the Back in Black boys grabbed every chica until we got two that agreed to 1,500 pesos. It fell into place with the first 2 getting number 3 to agree then all 3 getting number 4 to agree. By far Crystals was the best place to get chicas this trip. We piled into the bang bus and headed to High Caribe for some action! These days I shoot a load a day and I am happy. I headed back to the room first where Carolina loves to pose and swallow cum. We had a session then met up at High Caribe Disco. Scubberman was there as well. I dragged her ot of there at 2AM and headed back to the room. She blew me again and made me take pictures of the event then she squirted lotion on her ass and said it looked like cum. More pictures of course. She swallowed a second load and asked if I only did Brena once and I said yes. I gave her 2 loads, but she wanted 4-5 more. I said no way and she was upset and asked to leave. I allowed her and I went to sleep. Woke up Sunday, packed, hung a little bie and returned to the USA!!! Number 19 is over!!!!