Jaylah 682-274-6202 ( Beware )

Sorry Mods, If This is in the wrong place please move. Texted her and she answers back right away asking if we’ve met before I tell her no and she asks me to send pics. Obviously that should have been the end of the text but stupidly enough I sent them figuring she’s just being cautious. Couple of pleasantries back and fourth and she says I’m in a private residence is that ok ? I said sure np at all and she sent me the address. Not 5 minutes later and mind you I’m already on my way there, I get a call from my SO I have to pick up her kid from dance she’s stuck at work !!! FML lol. So I text her back and tell her I’m really sorry but I can’t come now I will text you again later and try again. Now all this happened within 7mins of initial contact. Well that was it for her apparently because she went nuts on me !!! She threatened to post my pictures all over the net if I didn’t send her money via cash app ASAP ! She claims I wasted her time and I bullshitted her and now I have to pay or suffer ! Now normally I would have just told her to go fuck herself and probably a few other choice words but I was already in hot water with the SO and really just didn’t want to take the chance this bitch wasn’t lying ! So after trying to reason with her and realizing this wasn’t getting me anywhere I sucked it up and paid her ! Now I know I’m a fucking idiot but truth is $100 doesn’t mean shit to me verses the potential ramifications ! Live and learn!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry Mods, If This is in the wrong place please move. Texted her and she answers back right away asking if we’ve met before I tell her no and she asks me to send pics. Obviously that should have been the end of the text but stupidly enough I sent them figuring she’s just being cautious. Couple of pleasantries back and fourth and she says I’m in a private residence is that ok ? I said sure np at all and she sent me the address. Not 5 minutes later and mind you I’m already on my way there, I get a call from my SO I have to pick up her kid from dance she’s stuck at work !!! FML lol. So I text her back and tell her I’m really sorry but I can’t come now I will text you again later and try again. Now all this happened within 7mins of initial contact. Well that was it for her apparently because she went nuts on me !!! She threatened to post my pictures all over the net if I didn’t send her money via cash app ASAP ! She claims I wasted her time and I bullshitted her and now I have to pay or suffer ! Now normally I would have just told her to go fuck herself and probably a few other choice words but I was already in hot water with the SO and really just didn’t want to take the chance this bitch wasn’t lying ! So after trying to reason with her and realizing this wasn’t getting me anywhere I sucked it up and paid her ! Now I know I’m a fucking idiot but truth is $100 doesn’t mean shit to me verses the potential ramifications ! Live and learn!
When they ask for pictures I always send one of @lightweight since he's so much better looking than me.
Lol lol
:) :)

And you think that since she has your pic's and knows you respond to blackmail that this is the end of it? I suggest that if she asks for $ again, perhaps when she is low on cash for her drugs, you just say "sorry, I made retribution already for missing our appointment and now we are done - good luck and goodbye" Don't respond to any more texts/calls after that and hope for the best.

My advice to fellow mongers:
1. Always use a burner.
2. A request for pics should be met with "I've had bad experiences with sending pics so now I only will send a detailed description of myself with race, ht, wt, age, hair color (or bald) and model of my car. I understand your caution but if that's not enough please let me know and maybe we can meet at some other time." If she responds with "Send pics" do not have further texts with her.

And you think that since she has your pic's and knows you respond to blackmail that this is the end of it? I suggest that if she asks for $ again, perhaps when she is low on cash for her drugs, you just say "sorry, I made retribution already for missing our appointment and now we are done - good luck and goodbye" Don't respond to any more texts/calls after that and hope for the best.

My advice to fellow mongers:
1. Always use a burner.
2. A request for pics should be met with "I've had bad experiences with sending pics so now I only will send a detailed description of myself with race, ht, wt, age, hair color (or bald) and model of my car. I understand your caution but if that's not enough please let me know and maybe we can meet at some other time." If she responds with "Send pics" do not have further texts with her.
With all the ass that's available out there you shouldn't give them shit. Fuck them and move on to the next one..on to the next one..

I understand your concern. Not in your situation myself, so I would have told her that if my photos go up on the web, so does her address. Sorta like a SB I was seeing a few times. She wanted to meet more, but I was kinda done and that was that, but a month or so later I sent her a polite email asking if all was well and did she want to meet and say hello. She wrote back saying she was gonna call the cops on me, so I politely asked her if she was going to tell them that she was working as a whore?, Cause if I heard from the cops her friends and family would hear from me. Her family would love to hear that! Obviously she didn't, and neither did I.

I understand your concern. Not in your situation myself, so I would have told her that if my photos go up on the web, so does her address. Sorta like a SB I was seeing a few times. She wanted to meet more, but I was kinda done and that was that, but a month or so later I sent her a polite email asking if all was well and did she want to meet and say hello. She wrote back saying she was gonna call the cops on me, so I politely asked her if she was going to tell them that she was working as a whore?, Cause if I heard from the cops her friends and family would hear from me. Her family would love to hear that! Obviously she didn't, and neither did I.
Yeah wasn’t worth all that and in hindsight I should have told her to fuck off I was using a texting app so no way to trace. End of the day I spend $100 on scratch offs so it’s not a money issue more then it’s a I’d like to punch her in the throat ! Lol