Jasmine 520-429-0358 Baldwin area

It was late, and i was having issues with being recently blacklisted, see my other post, i was shot down by 3 providers total, crazy bitches, and came across this young lady in the greater Baldwin area. Out of state area code, comments on ad say a pic is linked to a cop's Facebook account, red flags all over the place so... why not, right? She got right back to me, no mention of me being blacklisted, wanted 80 for a car bj, that shit wasn't happening, so i low balled her and we met in the middle for 60, bbjcim. Pics on ad may not be her, i met her at 1am and it was dark, but they're very accurate. Very attractive young black woman, full a cups with pierced nipples, tiny petite little thing. She was outwardly nervous getting in my car, wanted me to drive the wrong way down a one way to get to a spot, rather than drive 1 block around to go the right way, had friends (all female from what i could see) in another car to keep an eye on things to make sure i didn't abduct her, i guess, no issues with any of that tho, her safety is important to me as well. Quick cop test, and we move to the back seat. She takes a magnum out (LOL, that thing would slip right off me!) and asks if I'm ready. I say, we agreed on bbjcim, she says, you can guarentee my safety? I say, of course! Aaand... that was good enough! Lol. Excellent skills, no teeth, nice deep throat, started using her hand, which i have no issues with to speed up the process, i don't like car dates. After a few minutes of a very good blowjob, i say I'm gonna pop, and she pulls away and starts jerking. I shoot all over the place. Damn. Get the roll of paper towels and start the clean up. I remind her what we agreed upon and she sheepishly apologizes. I could tell she had no intention of catching from jump street. Big disappointment.
She was very pleasant, easy to speak with after she mellowed out a bit and got comfortable. Gave each other permission to contact again, and dropped her off to her friends.
Looks: 7, attractive young woman
Rates: 5, I'm cheap, 60 too high for road head with no cim or swallow
Services: 5, good skills, but the no catch thing ruins it.
Jasmine was very convenient and right up my alley. Very pleasant and we got along well after the ice was broken. Her proximity to me makes her ideal, and I'd luv to see her again, but the no catch (i don't care about the no gulp, spit all day, just don't make a mess of my clothes and car interior) thing is a deal breaker for me. I will contact again in a pinch, but won't see before the catch issue is hammered out, too many young ladies out there willing to catch for 60 car dates.