Japanese massage Toms River

It's pretty much all Korean, but advertising Japanese is always better of course. It's a decent r&t 60/40 joint, Table shower included, staff is average/acceptable, but from my experience, no other extras offered. Coco (or Koko) is the best looking one there. The massage itself is always good and light roaming is generally allowed after flip. The location is set back in a professional plaza so it's fairly out of plain view. It's a basic "okay honee" jackshack but each girl's technique is pretty good. Out of the few amp's in the area, I'd say it's the best one.

I have been going to this place recently. Five times so far and five different girls. Some better looking than others. But overall they are cute. r/t mostly. The one I have seen today let me play with her big boobs and feel her ass as she played with my package and butthole. She was very good. Really into it. Loved to play with my ass alot. I think her name was oomi or umi. Hard to understand her. KoKo was my first. She has nice cans too. Ruby rushed at the end and did not seem into it. I recconmend if you are in the area. Rt37 in Toms River.

been going there for years.. was out of the area for a while .. came back to see the new blonde (streaked) i went to room .. and who comes in but coco.. she was mad because I wanted another..she alwyas allows lots of roaming.. top/bottom o/s.. lfk.. help.. I am so tired of this shit.. lol.. be safe

I think her name was oomi or umi. Hard to understand her. KoKo was my first. She has nice cans too.

It is Yumi. I just saw her tonight. Very cute, also nice cans. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed she loves the ass. I'm always happy when she answers the door.

Koko (or Coco) is also nice. Probably the prettiest one there. I've never had a bad time with her either. Yumi's starting to edge her out. Probably because I haven't seen Suzie there in a long time who I liked better than both of them (well one Suzie, there was a different one there for a while).

I did see the one who has the blonde streaks in her hair there once, but it was on my way out. She looks ok, but I think Yumi and Koko are better looking.

Even though it's just a r/t place with a table shower, all the girls there (Hannah, Ruby, Indy, and whatever others I forget the name of etc...) always treat me well, give a good massage and I always end up laughing and kidding around with them. I'm fairly inked up, so they always have this look like they've seen me before when I first get there, but once they see my tattoos, they ALWAYS remember who I am and remember having a fun time and that makes the rest of the hour go well.

Considering it's about as good as it gets in this area, I'll take it.

I agree. .never a BAD experience.. even had coco trim the pubes.. I just like to try differentgals.. and alwyas end of with coco.. I also have tatts.. and am recognized.. as ahh.. your'e coco's friend.. she gave me her # a while back.. I called buit she wanted me in Queens.. no can do here.. be safe