Japanese massage in Suffolk County LI

Even if not Japan style massage at least a Japanese provider that provides massage and He. Sick of Korean and Chinese providers
By Japanese massage do you mean the type where they walk on your back instead of the traditional use of hands? I only ask this because nearly over two decades ago is when I had my first massage and I think it was a place called Osaka somewhere in Manhattan around 69th street.

I knew it was Japanese and they had ropes hanging from the ceiling and I remembered asking myself what is that for and low and behold they were using them to grab onto and hang while sliding across my body using their entire weight and feet to massage me.

Nowadays I haven’t seen any other places use rope now they have standard poles bolted into the ceiling for the practitioners to hold onto while doing the body slide style massage with their feet. At first it was only Japanese spots using this technique the over time I’ve noticed the Chinese and other Asians using this technique it’s become more mainstream in massage parlors legit and those offering extras.

Just wanted to clarify is this what you meant by Japanese massage if not please clarify so we can help assist you with what you’re looking for exactly. Thanks in advance.