Japanese Massage in Forest Hills from CL?

which one?

theres one add postedover and over again, oftne having the yin/yang sign, cheap rates, queens blvd loc. If this is the one, i found the location on my way home from work, i drive from LI to queens, and the location is in a basement of a strip mall, in the upper 70's off queens blvd to the north 1/2 block...the location scared me away, it didn't look like the typicla AMP you find in the city, this one i thought would have the 50 year old ladies doing the massages...i have NOT tried it though...

blah

Yeah, some of the girls are cute, but its strictly a r&t joint. You're not going to get anything more than that. Massage is ok, but no privacy. 3 rooms with cheap walls, not even going to the side walls and going to the top. You can hear everything going on. Plus the girls try to hit you up after for a tip. My second time, but when I tried to tip the girl 10 bucks, she gave me a face. I gave her a look like I was never coming back. Know what? I'm not..that was it.

R&T but ok

I usually don't go to R&T places but I hit this place sometimes if I'm sore from the gym. The massages are pretty good depending on the person you get. The ages of the women are all in the mid 30's at least. No real roaming as they wear tights under their pants. I have to say the tables are probably the more comfortable ones I've been to.

This place is great. I went there last friday with a sore neck and a hardon. $40 for 30 mins and my neck was amazing. The pain was gone. The release rocked to. Roaming is allowed. tipped $20. Ask for Lisa, she's the best.