Jamaica

Recently returned from Negril Jamaica. I found some interesting spots for you guys to visit if you go there. For one stay at Hedo II and go to triple XXX on Fridays where at the end of the night they perform live sex shows and one girl called Assasin puts a chunk of ice in her pussy and ejects ice chips like an ice machine. Also the Scrub a Dub has beautiful girls and that is an everynight affair..It was the 25th anniversary for Hedo Ii and the have the best food out at this time. Lots of naughty things going on here and one can definitely get laid here..Thumbs up gentlemen and your hot lady friends will love this place to..You have the nude side and the prude side something for everyone

Last edited:
Recently returned from Negril Jamaica. I found some interesting spots for you guys to visit if you go there. For one stay at Hedo II and go to triple XXX on Fridays where at the end of the night they perform live sex shows and one girl called Assasin puts a chunk of ice in her pussy and ejects ice chips like an ice machine. Also the Scrub a Dub has beautiful girls and that is an everynight affair..It was the 25th anniversary for Hedo Ii and the have the best food out at this time. Lots of naughty things going on here and one can definitely get laid here..Thumbs up gentlemen and your hot lady friends will love this place to..You have the nude side and the prude side something for everyone
The Galaxy across from the 7 mile beach stretch also has strippers doing in-house and carry-out. Non/semi-pros worth a shot at XXX. Got a nice BBBJ from "spice" in a shitty adjacent room at XXX; dancers are ALL available for extracurriculars. And the full range of pussy at almost all beach concerts. Hedo is too far from the action for me. I prefer the West End, up the hill -- better value for money in my experience. Hit The Jungle on Thurs night -- Ladies night. Brings out the local gals. You must be prepared to negotiate and bargain for prices up front with the pros, especially for overnights. Some nice rasta shacks on the West End too. A cold stripe and a fat sensi spliff for $3 at Natural Banton's place off the beaten path. Rent a scooter -- and have a ball.

Last edited:
jras any sugjestions for a solo vacation in jamaica? would it be safe? any info is appeciated.
Suggestions would vary a bit depending on your per diem budget.
Negril has it all, but lots of hustlers too, who at times are downright relentless.
I recommend going before the high season begins, maybe around Thanksgiving or a little earlier in the Fall; after spring break in late April is also excellent -- prices are down but there is still plenty going on. Too damn hot in the summer.

I'm not an all-inclusive type of traveller, so I tend to opt for more rustic accommodations. The West End Cliffs are great for many reasons, and there are some decent places on the 7-mile stretch on the side of the road across from the beach; beach front digs are always considerably more, but bargains can be had for longer stays.

Rent a scooter.
Resist guys trying to be your "guide"; they'll never leave you alone.
Get off the beaten path, which can be done evenin a tourist destination like Negril. Lots of small rasta bars with cold beverages and excellent spliffage.
I've picks up local girls in the 'hood, scooped 'em up off the beach at a concert, had both carry-out and in-house at XXX. Try MyYard on the road leading to the West End late at night -- the seriously nocturnal crowd will be there, and I met a tall, athletic semi-pro there one steamy night.

It's safe if you're not stupid. Avoid carrying too much cash. ATMs at several places, so no need to flash wads of cash. Blow off anyone giving you a hard sell and go with the more laid-back folks. Don't be afraid to be the only white guy in a local bar; be cool and show respect. Spontaneous parties occur up on the West End and along the beach. Stop in to determine your comfort zone. Be sure to hit The Jungle on Thursday night -- expensive cover by Jamaican standards, but worth it to see the local gals in serious dance action.

What are you looking for exactly?