Jade 45 Spa Reviews & Discussion 212-390-0733

Alright
Been looking at this site for a while, found this place and saw the Twitter. I usually go to a smaller place in queens, but I was looking for heavier weight on than My usual provider.
Couldn’t get Bibi, she’s on “ vacation “ Saw Elisa…. Twitter pics are real and let me tell you, this was amazing. If you love a jiggle up top and down low. She was perfect. Face was more like a hard 6-7/10. But body a solid 7-8/10. I go upstairs to the suite, ring the bell and meet the mms. Very friendly, spray the shoes, spray the hand, and led to room. We briefly spoke via text, so she instantly knew what i was looking for.
i prep myself, and meet Elisa as I sit there just shorts on.greeted with a hug and a how was your day, and I ask the same, she says “better now that I meet you .” We talk for a bit, come to an agreement . She steps out, I prep for massage. Massage was not great, but not bad at all. My job had me shoveling for a few hours today so anything would have felt great. She takes the dress off and shoes and let me tell you , this was a great view I couldn’t keep my face in the pillow at all. Can’t even tell you how long the massage was tbh, maybe a good 15min. From there comes the turn around. Starts with a cbj to get up and going as I grab all over. And the eye contact and moans were just as great as the sensation. Starts with cg and then ds , and again this view is freaking amazing, I’m an ass guy all the way, finish with rcg. No mish, as I chose specifically for the back view. Let off everything in the bag and there’s the “ahhh mucho leche “ after that, hot towel to clean up, but continues working the knots out of your back. Then a great neck and scalp massage . Then remove remaining oil and call it a day. She walks you out to door, and there’s the elevator right there. That’s all…

so, privacy. Obviously this is midtown very busy sidewalk, but location is residential / commercial building so now one knows where you’re going. You get in the elevator , go to your floor, very small elevator, very active building. Some lady stood next to me in hallway, waiting to go down on elevator as I got the door open by mms. I’m sure people who live or work there know what’s up. Idk.
All in all, great time, work not far from there, so will probably go back occasionally.
Damage 80hh and 140 everything else.

not sure if I formatted this message correctly according to whatever guidelines exist here. But it was a good time, got off work, went there, walked to train and went home. Not here for the crappy comments or whatever,. Sharing my experience and recommending…
Thanks

They have strangely enough , latina girls and asian girls. The language barrier must drive the mms crazy.
Last friday night I saw an awesome latina gal Valencia (spelling??) age around 30s, very pretty and a full bubble butt and very real Cs. Best part was she gave me a bbbj with the massage and table shower. The spa charged 80 and her tip was 140. I went late around midnight. Building was empty.

The one thing about Jade 45 is that the picture is real. I saw Gina and that was her in the picture.
I saw Yuri, the pic on twit is her.

YURI, Latina
my favorite spa for the after hours sessions , they are open 24hrs yeah!
Yuri, a latina maybe doninican?? Anyway shes hot, reall a slim thick girl. Slim legs waist and a nice bubble butt not too fat and nice natural Cs. Really close to swimsuit model stats. Speaks english too and she gets sexy with her chat too while we're f'in. Git a table shower first then we go to the room. no massage straight into body to body naked making out. I lay back and she gives a 5 star bbbj. Then cover up and do her cg, mish and doggy. Her ass waist view makes me cum in the bag its so hot. 80 and tip-180

Jade Spa - Kelly: Walked Out

I am an occasional participant.

Experiences like this keep me on the sideline.

I went to Jade Spa recently.

It was raining quite hard, but I persevered to make my appointment with Kelly.

I got buzzed in and made my way to the elevator. Up to the 10th floor.

MMS sprayed my shoes and hands with alcohol spray & did a temperature check.

From the moment I met Kelly, she was NOT pleasant. From the exchange of the house fee (80) to one of the worst TS of all-time.

During the TS, I explained to her that if this was how it was going to be, I was going to leave.

Kelly replied “No English. Little English.”

It was quite clear what the vibe was: Her way or the highway.

I chose the highway.

When we got back to the room, she kept trying to get me to change girls.

I politely said “No thank you.”

Kelly made no attempt to bring me any money back, since I had only been there 10 minutes.

I asked about the money.

All of sudden Kelly spoke English!

And the words were nasty!

I told her to get MY money.

She was mad! Too bad! It was her fault. All she had to do was be nice.

She brought 60 of the 80 back and said some more horrible things in excellent English all of sudden! : )

I replied accordingly and left.

I will NOT be going back to Jade ever, and they have Kelly’s terrible attitude to thank for that.

Jade Spa - Kelly: Walked Out

I am an occasional participant.

Experiences like this keep me on the sideline.

I went to Jade Spa recently.

It was raining quite hard, but I persevered to make my appointment with Kelly.

I got buzzed in and made my way to the elevator. Up to the 10th floor.

MMS sprayed my shoes and hands with alcohol spray & did a temperature check.

From the moment I met Kelly, she was NOT pleasant. From the exchange of the house fee (80) to one of the worst TS of all-time.

During the TS, I explained to her that if this was how it was going to be, I was going to leave.

Kelly replied “No English. Little English.”

It was quite clear what the vibe was: Her way or the highway.

I chose the highway.

When we got back to the room, she kept trying to get me to change girls.

I politely said “No thank you.”

Kelly made no attempt to bring me any money back, since I had only been there 10 minutes.

I asked about the money.

All of sudden Kelly spoke English!

And the words were nasty!

I told her to get MY money.

She was mad! Too bad! It was her fault. All she had to do was be nice.

She brought 60 of the 80 back and said some more horrible things in excellent English all of sudden! : )

I replied accordingly and left.

I will NOT be going back to Jade ever, and they have Kelly’s terrible attitude to thank for that.
This experience happened to me there. I wonder if it’s the same worker.

Jade spa is hit or miss. I dont get it.
They do get some real gems sometimes. FYI my favorite korean Gigi is back, and I saw her last week.
She gave me a real massage, truly deep tissue and all over. Then finished me with a nude b2b/bbbj. he calls that 40min relax 2omin play.
80 house and 200 tip.

I visited friday night. theyre open 24 hours, i never tested them on that but Ive been there around 4am and they had girls ready for me so I suppose its true.
Mix of Korean and some latina girls. 80 house. MMs let me meet all the girls, they werent busy at that time.
They all came in crowded in the doorway of the room, I had to pull one in to get a better look and she flirted with me.
I took Sia shes a korean and gfe was on the menu. Gave 220 tip upfront.
She looks good, slim korean with good english and knows how to please and what Im there for.
So a table shower to get my junk good to put in her mouth and she gave me a bbbj in the shower table, she even did a naked p2p slide on the shower table.
Go to the room, it has private doors, and mirrors.
She continued bbbj and b2b play. Then suited up and did in this order...asian CG where her ass is facing me...very sexy. Then reg CG, then doggy then standing mish and finally bbbjcim.

I had an itch that I wanted to be scratched and have never been to Jade 45. They have mixed reviews, so I decided to take a shot. I made an appointment and arrived at the location. It is on a bustling street and busy building. Up the tiny elevator I went and arrived. I was quickly let in by an older milf, a very curvy Latina named Valencia, one of two Latinas who worked that day. Mai came in with a tight black dress: Shapely and an excellent smoke show. Paid the $80 house. Quickly went to the table shower and it was a very basic, no-frills wash with no extra in the table shower. After a quick towel dry we head back to the room where she did a fairly short and average massage before asking me what kind of ending I wanted. I opted for everything for $200. Off came the dress revealing man made ds amd slim body. No dfk but a little of lfk before she did a cbj. No dt average mouth and hand action. Before she go on top to ride cg before ds and missionary to finish. After a spray paper towel cleanup afterward, she did a scalp massage which was pretty nice i got dress and headed out. Overall no a nad session and one i expected.