Jade 45 Spa Reviews & Discussion 212-390-0733

Only found an old thread for this place under a different name, so hopefully its ok to start a new thread. This is a nice, private spot in Midtown. Parking was easy late in the evening. Access easy and no worries with the covid check. The little old MMS was cute and friendly. She said they had Gina and Chanel working. I told her I didn't know either of them, so she assigned me to Gina. And it worked out very well. She's perky, flirty, and also gave a potent massage, so what's not to like.

Standard TS but did it well. Was offered GFE or non-GFE service in the room. Took the GFE (different tips for both but each option was in line with other places I've been to). She took the 80 + 200, then we were quickly feeling each other up and down, and soon after that she was kneeling down and giving me some pretty damn good head. Mixture action of tongue on top and deeper thrusts, good with the eye contact and stopped a couple times to grin at me. We climbed on the bed together and after a slow and smooth entry we started going at it good and hard. She got a little wild and that lit me up to no end and on we went for a few more minutes until I blew a good one out.

Gina brought some hot towels, did the regular clean up, then gave me an excellent 20 minute massage until the hour ended. Gina's about 5-4, cute face, fit/slim, all natural with B cups, her English ain't bad, and she was a fun time.

Only found an old thread for this place under a different name, so hopefully its ok to start a new thread. This is a nice, private spot in Midtown. Parking was easy late in the evening. Access easy and no worries with the covid check. The little old MMS was cute and friendly. She said they had Gina and Chanel working. I told her I didn't know either of them, so she assigned me to Gina. And it worked out very well. She's perky, flirty, and also gave a potent massage, so what's not to like.

Standard TS but did it well. Was offered GFE or non-GFE service in the room. Took the GFE (different tips for both but each option was in line with other places I've been to). She took the 80 + 200, then we were quickly feeling each other up and down, and soon after that she was kneeling down and giving me some pretty damn good head. Mixture action of tongue on top and deeper thrusts, good with the eye contact and stopped a couple times to grin at me. We climbed on the bed together and after a slow and smooth entry we started going at it good and hard. She got a little wild and that lit me up to no end and on we went for a few more minutes until I blew a good one out.

Gina brought some hot towels, did the regular clean up, then gave me an excellent 20 minute massage until the hour ended. Gina's about 5-4, cute face, fit/slim, all natural with B cups, her English ain't bad, and she was a fun time.
I’m a little confused on the GFE or non GFE service. Base on your review you got the GFE but can you tell me if a second pop was available?

I’m a little confused on the GFE or non GFE service. Base on your review you got the GFE but can you tell me if a second pop was available?
Yeah I got the basics for GFE (BBBJ and some kissing) as far as I know it. Sorry but I don't know on the 2nd pop. Honestly I half thought about it early in the session when I got going very easily, but I took too long on the first pop to make it worth trying for a second. I can pretty well get it up a second time but getting it off isn't quick enough :D. So I didn't say anything to her and just went with the massage.

Called up here and asked for Gina after reading the review. They said it was her first day back after vacay. Headed over. Cute chick. 5-3 or 5-4, good energy. Build a little athletic or fit at least. English is good. Talks friendly convo but doesn't overdo it. Regular TS but good job. Massage excellent. Obviously has some real skills. Better than average AMP massage. Felt real good on the sore old throwing shoulder. I was falling asleep on and off through the massage but she did some nice foreplay to wake me up. Nice CBJ. Started CG, briefly did some doggy, finished in mish. She feels good and is fun and active during the main action. 80+140 damage. Its the regular routine but she didn't skimp on anything and I felt I got my money's worth. Massage and FS were the best parts, so that was a plus.

Gina does the best real massage there. Will actually get kinks out and do a hard massage.
Also will do BBBJ for a bigger donation. Could be a YMMV thing on the gfe too.
Theres a video of gina on their twitter feed

I made a visit to see Gina at this establishment. She is quite lovely Korean girl in her 30s. Her body is strong and well muscled and quite shapely, small waist and sensual hips and delightful legs.
She used her natural talents on me, and as it was an exceptionally hot day she gave me a bodyslide in the shower that we both enjoyed.
Followed by a full body massage of excellent quality, transitioning in a sensual soft massage of her nude body and with oral pleasures, culminating in multiple positions to cumming.

I called Jade 45 on Friday to see who was available, and was told Gina and Chanel. I had read positive reviews about Gina from her and other sites, so I asked to book a session with her.
This ended up being one of the best sessions I've ever had. The location is easy to find and since it's in a large building it's easy to be more discreet on the way to and from the spa.
Gina was friendly, upbeat, and funny the whole time, and her English was very good so we were able to have a fun conversation the whole time.

Standard table shower, very nice clean room. Her massage itself is very good (7 out of 10) but when we got to the flip her hand skills really shined. The house was 80, and I asked for hands only which we agreed to 100. She did a lot of teasing and took her time, and at one point she asked (in a gentle, not at all pushy way) why I don't want cbj. Usually I go for hands only, but I was feeling SO relaxed and she had been so nice up to this point that I decided to go for it. She asked for an additional 40, but she insisted on me giving her the extra tip afterward rather than right away.

Total damage 220, and I assume you could get FS for around that in this place if that's what you're looking for and can negotiate better than me, but i got exactly what i came for and to me it was worth it, especially since personality like Gina's is so rare and so important to the overall experience.

One more note: I am very much into boobs and I always hope when I'm trying a new place that I can get the bustiest girl available (though I still haven't discovered a successful way to request this...advice would be appreciated) This was maybe the first time I've been to a spa where the photos of Gina were accurate in showing how smokin her body is, but if anything they undersold how big and nice her chest looks IRL. I'd guess she's a 36D but in the photos they look like large Bs or maybe Cs. They're also quite soft and spectacular. Gina is my ATF now

Visit to Jade Spa with their new girl (per what they told me), Honey. Petite build except in the bust, which was huge. Friendly, smiling, good energy. Perked up the session with her good attitude. Usual preliminaries, covid check, house fee, greetings, then we headed for the table shower. Standard service with no inhibitions. Took her time and was open to flirty and responsive to my come-ons. By her solid touch on the back scrub but light, velvety touch on my johnson on the front side wash I figured she knew her way around.

Went back to the room. First time meeting her, so I figured I'd take the massage first. Good work, not Gina's professional quality but Honey knew what she was doing, got the spots right, and did extra work on the kinks. Then we got down to the real business. Honey stripped off. She's maybe 5-3, not spinner skinny but not a wide build either. Her best feature is her DDs, and when she turned around naked they were staring me right in the face – quite striking and effective, lol. I was already at attention so we skipped any LT. She started with CBJ with me sitting on the table and her kneeling. Good tongue work and hand action, good capacity, felt real good. She suggested we start in doggy so we did. Not bad, and she's short enough so that I could reach around for a good feel of her twins, but I wanted to switch to mish, and she agreed. Great view of her bust in the position, and I went on for quite a while. She got the idea and started to squeeze a little and I blew a good one out in the bag.

Provider a solid par, session a cheeky birdie. Didn't get rushed or hustled, very much got what I'd come for, and enjoyed my time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Visit to Jade Spa with their new girl (per what they told me), Honey. Petite build except in the bust, which was huge. Friendly, smiling, good energy. Perked up the session with her good attitude. Usual preliminaries, covid check, house fee, greetings, then we headed for the table shower. Standard service with no inhibitions. Took her time and was open to flirty and responsive to my come-ons. By her solid touch on the back scrub but light, velvety touch on my johnson on the front side wash I figured she knew her way around.

Went back to the room. First time meeting her, so I figured I'd take the massage first. Good work, not Gina's professional quality but Honey knew what she was doing, got the spots right, and did extra work on the kinks. Then we got down to the real business. Honey stripped off. She's maybe 5-3, not spinner skinny but not a wide build either. Her best feature is her DDs, and when she turned around naked they were staring me right in the face – quite striking and effective, lol. I was already at attention so we skipped any LT. She started with CBJ with me sitting on the table and her kneeling. Good tongue work and hand action, good capacity, felt real good. She suggested we start in doggy so we did. Not bad, and she's short enough so that I could reach around for a good feel of her twins, but I wanted to switch to mish, and she agreed. Great view of her bust in the position, and I went on for quite a while. She got the idea and started to squeeze a little and I blew a good one out in the bag.

Provider a solid par, session a cheeky birdie. Didn't get rushed or hustled, very much got what I'd come for, and enjoyed my time.
Damage?

Thanks for the review. Glad they getting new ladies but you are 100% correct that Gina massage is top at that place.

Made a visit to Jade45 to see honey and boy or boy when she walk into the room, she kinda short but those tits was popping out
of that dress so went down to $ business ask for hour $80 and how much for fs and she agree on $160 so off to the showers everything
good nothing special then back to the room she gave me a back walk(which I will never do again, its just not for me) then a few minutes of massaging the the flip, I told her I have my own covers because their don't fit, so i break out the flavor first and she suck the soul out of me doing a 69 I empty in the bag while my face full of chooch after that a little rest little chit chat then back to dry humping to get back wood but like a old car trying to rev up the engine took a minute so she she started giving me a bbbj and damn if that wasn't hitting the spot but still nothing so we back into the TS and do another 69 and that all it took VOLCANIC ERUPTION all over the table, after that she said "good boy you did two times" so after being drained got dress said goodbye feeling like a million dollars

Made a visit to Jade45 to see honey and boy or boy when she walk into the room, she kinda short but those tits was popping out
of that dress so went down to $ business ask for hour $80 and how much for fs and she agree on $160 so off to the showers everything
good nothing special then back to the room she gave me a back walk(which I will never do again, its just not for me) then a few minutes of massaging the the flip, I told her I have my own covers because their don't fit, so i break out the flavor first and she suck the soul out of me doing a 69 I empty in the bag while my face full of chooch after that a little rest little chit chat then back to dry humping to get back wood but like a old car trying to rev up the engine took a minute so she she started giving me a bbbj and damn if that wasn't hitting the spot but still nothing so we back into the TS and do another 69 and that all it took VOLCANIC ERUPTION all over the table, after that she said "good boy you did two times" so after being drained got dress said goodbye feeling like a million dollars
Is the picture they have of her on Twitter actually her or just a good representation?

Saw Bibi. was able to drop by on way home and she was available.
She is a latina, and a humongous booty. They have her real photos up on their twitter feed.
Its smooth and natural, not like some of these latinas that get crap injected. Her top is natral too a smaller C, nice but no match for her big ass.
I took the cbj and fs doggystyle route. 80 house and a reasonable tip of 180 for the hour, i think she cut me some slack as I saw her lastt year at another spa.

Well, what can you say. I was very happy to see Jade announce on their twitter that old favorite Gina had returned to action. Previous review by me higher up on the page, but she hadn't been there for several months. Basics on Gina were / are that she has a pretty face, very nice body and is all natural except for maybe a bit of tanning, which flatters her. Lovely rack, verging on Cs but probably big Bs. All of her physical features are attractive and appear natural. Honestly, it might not be the biggest deal, but when the girl has a nice body but gnarled hands or big ole bunions it’s a bit of a drawback. None of that with Gina. Her English is well practiced and quite good – not only no communication issues, but real conversation and a lot of flirty and joshing comments on her end. Plus her massage is one of the tops in the city.

I made an appointment for early evening, no issues with booking or entry. Gina remembered me and started joking straight off like I was the one who'd been gone for months. We continued to banter through the shower, which was well done and included a good bit of massaged-in scrubbing on my back and legs while I was face down, then a double dose of cock cleaning on the flip.

Massage was as good as I had remembered. Mostly with oil but combination of deep stroking with hands, arms, and elbows mixed with deeper pressure and kneading. She picked up on my aching parts of my back and did extra on them. For anyone who enjoys the massage, she is a must see.

After Gina cleaned up the oil with a large bunch of hot towels, she pretended to be coy even though she knew what I wanted. I started caressing and fondling her and eventually we got down to business. Gina had me lie down on my front and began with a dry, nude body-to-body grind combined with cat bath. Some BBBJ which transitioned to CBJ on the flip, then CFS very brief CG but switch to mish at her request (my preference anyway) and finished there. Very good feel. She was pretty tight to start out but loosened up and moistened as we went on. Not a mad kissing session but we did get some in and she is good at it. Also enjoyed the sight and feel of her breasts. I finished just a little quicker than I would have hoped, probably from getting too worked up through the hour preceding. A very good time anyway, and she took her time with the clean up and saw me out past the hour mark. Damage was 80 + 200. Actually not sure of the exact tip regimen with her, but I felt when I saw her last year that I got my money's worth for what I tipped, so I kept on with the same this time. Hopefully she sticks around.