Jada 347-630-4118 Latina/Amazon/Milf

There is a certain site that mentions her schedule. It said she'll be on Long Island from 1/31-2/5
It listed the 646 # as current.
try 929-521-8151
she picked up on that one also
but was the same thing couldnt really hear her
maybe was somethin with my phone to idk
i dont think she has the 347# anymore

I have been seeing Jada’s posts frequently and was intrigued by her. Gave her a call, set up an appointment and off to the races. She stays in a nice hotel on the Nassau/Suffolk boarder right off the LIE. Let her know when I was in the parking lot and got the room number. No waiting. Walked in, the hotel is actually a little confusing but I found the room, and let me tell you, I am so happy I did!

Jada opened the door wearing very sexy lingerie to show off her very sexy body. We spoke for a little bit. Donation on the dresser and I got comfortable. She walked up to me and kissed me like I haven’t been kissed in a very long time. What a turn on for me! My hands roamed as did hers.

We went to the bed and she layed on top of me kissing me again. My hands pulling her as close as possible. Jada worked her way down and proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJ’s of my life. And I’m not young! I was willing to let loose there but she asked me not to because she said she wanted to fuck me. As a gentleman, who am I to say no to a beautiful and sexy woman who has my undivided attention !

I pulled her up again to kiss me and rolled her over so I was on top of her. I worked my way down to her breasts kissing and sucking net nipples. Working lower to discover her sweet pussy. Her moans and her pushing her hips into my mouth drove me crazy. She asked if she could get on top. On went the cover and she proceeded to ride me so slowly kissing me and feeding me her nipples. I couldn’t hold it anymore and let loose! I N C R E D I B L E!

Jada is a MILF for sure. 40+ Hispanic beauty. $160 for the half. I will most definitely repeat!

I met with Jada at a hotel in Melville. Very punctual. I waited less than 5 minutes in car before receiving the room number. Hotel was upscale.

When I got to the room she opened the door in a sexy red lingerie outfit. The descriptions of Jada from the previous reviews are spot on.

Put the donation of 160 for the hh on the table and we were off. Opted for BBJ and CFS.

Bbj was excellent. Was a bit aggressive but I dug it, and she did DT from time to time. That lasted for about 5-10 minutes.

Then we switched to CFS missionary. She was turning me on with the Milf dirty talk as she told me how much she liked my “young dick”. I know better than to take it to heart, but it was still fun to hear.

She let me finish on her huge tits which was fun. Told me next time she’d swallow. Will repeat one day.

Have been wanting to see her for well over a year but it just never worked out as she's not on LI full time. Finally got the chance to see her recently and it was vey worth it.

Called and immediately got a response and was screened pretty hard, usually I wouldn't bother but I didn't mind since I knew she was legit off prior reviews and I wanted to see her so bad. Was quoted 180 for HHR and 250 for the full HR. Opted for the hour. Met her at a pretty nice/modern/clean hotel in Plainview.

Got to her room and was greeted by her in some sexy lingerie and we had some small talk at first. I didn't expect her to be so chill and friendly. Room was spotless and she had some nice air cleanser thing going on which was cool. She asked me if I wanted to start with a back massage which I opted in for. I don't know if she does this only for people who book for a full hour or not. Massage was pretty decent given I didn't expect much. after about 15 mins I flipped over and she started with an awesome BBJ. I asked if she does 69 and she happily agreed. She was pretty aggressive and into the head which was great but also got me up and ready to go that much faster.

She threw in some sexy dirty talk and started riding me CG without asking which position I wanted first but I woulda went that route anyway. Had to ask her to slow down a bit and had her go reverse CG so I can get a nice view of her fat ass. After ab 6 or 7 mins I blew in the bag. Relaxed for a few with some more chit chat before she went in for my second pop. Started with some great BBJ again but I guess it was too soon and I just couldn't get up again for round 2 yet. Didn't wanna keep her blowing me for an eternity so I opted to end the visit with another massage. After just under an hour I was out the door.

I deff plan on seeing Jada again and personally will opt for the full hour cause I think you'll really get your moneys worth.

Looks: 7/10 easy to look at and for her age has taken very good care of her self.

Body: 7.5/10. Some decent sag to her tits but her ass is immaculate. Everything is natural also so that's a plus in my book.

Personality: 9/10 very chill and talkative. I'm sure some people don't like their ear being chewed off but she's very easy to talk too and has a sexy NY accent.

Location: 9/10. Place was spotless and I'm sure nobody here would have an issue staying there with their family. One of the nicest spots I've seen a provider at.

Have been wanting to see her for well over a year but it just never worked out as she's not on LI full time. Finally got the chance to see her recently and it was vey worth it.

Called and immediately got a response and was screened pretty hard, usually I wouldn't bother but I didn't mind since I knew she was legit off prior reviews and I wanted to see her so bad. Was quoted 180 for HHR and 250 for the full HR. Opted for the hour. Met her at a pretty nice/modern/clean hotel in Plainview.

Got to her room and was greeted by her in some sexy lingerie and we had some small talk at first. I didn't expect her to be so chill and friendly. Room was spotless and she had some nice air cleanser thing going on which was cool. She asked me if I wanted to start with a back massage which I opted in for. I don't know if she does this only for people who book for a full hour or not. Massage was pretty decent given I didn't expect much. after about 15 mins I flipped over and she started with an awesome BBJ. I asked if she does 69 and she happily agreed. She was pretty aggressive and into the head which was great but also got me up and ready to go that much faster.

She threw in some sexy dirty talk and started riding me CG without asking which position I wanted first but I woulda went that route anyway. Had to ask her to slow down a bit and had her go reverse CG so I can get a nice view of her fat ass. After ab 6 or 7 mins I blew in the bag. Relaxed for a few with some more chit chat before she went in for my second pop. Started with some great BBJ again but I guess it was too soon and I just couldn't get up again for round 2 yet. Didn't wanna keep her blowing me for an eternity so I opted to end the visit with another massage. After just under an hour I was out the door.

I deff plan on seeing Jada again and personally will opt for the full hour cause I think you'll really get your moneys worth.

Looks: 7/10 easy to look at and for her age has taken very good care of her self.

Body: 7.5/10. Some decent sag to her tits but her ass is immaculate. Everything is natural also so that's a plus in my book.

Personality: 9/10 very chill and talkative. I'm sure some people don't like their ear being chewed off but she's very easy to talk too and has a sexy NY accent.

Location: 9/10. Place was spotless and I'm sure nobody here would have an issue staying there with their family. One of the nicest spots I've seen a provider at.
True pro