Jada 347-630-4118 Latina/Amazon/Milf

I was hesitant to put this review up. I contemplated going for another visit before turning her over to the wolves of UG.

She’s a late 40’s Latina Milf with a smoking body. Triple D’s , voluptuous curvy body. I was very impressed. Her boobs droop a little. But with huge jugs like hers and nearing 50, it’s natural.

I called and she answered immediately. Got the pricing 160 1/2 , 220 1 hr, 300 1 hr 2 pops. Since I was skeptic only seeing a negative mention of her here on the Weatchester thread, I went with the 1/2 hr for 160.

pulled up to a higher end hotel in Plainview. Got her room number and I was quickly at her door. She was fullly naked, only wearing fishnet stockings and crotchless panties. The room was IMMACULATE!!! Spotless!! Nice music in the background. We got comfy and played with each other’s privates for a few minutes. I then gave her my donation.

Then she got down to business. She started with a great bbbj that would have made me explode if I didn’t stop her. Cover went on and we did a number of positions. Cowgirl, mish and the i erupted in the bag while nailing her in doggy . Very aggressive. You can pound away. She’s very clean. No smell whatsoever downstairs. Cleanly shaved. Nice thick hair, nice white teeth. For her age, to have teeth as good looking as hers , probably caps or implants. Made small talk, hugged and left.

Appearance 8
Price 8
Service 8.5-9.0

Only thing I really didn’t like was that she talked to much. Really old school Brooklyn city talking. “Baby “ honey” sugar” etc.... felt like I was on an episode of the view. She sounded like Whoopi.....

The all can’t be perfect...
But she’s totally worth it.!

Awesome review. What makes her an Amazon though? She is tall I'm assuming?
Very nice steveoo. I am also curious how tall she is.
I’m 5’11 myself. With heels, she’s taller than me. So I’d say she’s at least 5’9 - 5’10.

I consider her a Amazon because she’s tall and has a nice thick athletic build to her. Wide shoulders, huge natural breasts , curvy thick hips and nice thick thighs. She has a little bit of a pouch and she tries to hide it or suck it in. Barely any cellulite if any at all. Maybe I just didn’t notice....

Only a few girls match Jada’s physique. Breanna Breeze and DDD Vanessa were very similar build wise.

She also said that she loves to do doubles. And that she’s looking for potential partners. Sophia Belle maybe?? I should get a free session if that happens. Only because I’d know they’d make a killing and I’m the guy who suggested it.

Long time lurker but wanted to do a post on Jada.

It was late last night and I just got done celebrating receiving my divorce papers, I was looking for something a little more and that was where Jada came in

Gave her a call and made an appointment for a half hour quoted 175. She was located at a nice place in Melville off RT 110. Let her know I was there and gave me instructions to her room.

Knocked on the door and she let me in quickley while wearing this nice turquoise 2 piece. The room was clean, neat and no odors. We exchanged pleasantries, and was told to get comfy on the bed.

Started with a great BBBJ nice suction and moaning while playing with her massive boobs and a little FIV. Had she did a boobjob/bj combo, I would have busted right there but thankfully not.

Little DATY (clean, no odor, good taste,shaved) then went to Mish, CG, and finally pounded hard on doggie all while she was talking dirty to me. From her hair down to her feet her skin was silky smooth and smelled fresh. Blew in the bag and it was quite a bit (was backed up a few days).

Nice cleanup and conversation aftarwards and I was out the door. Really made me feel comfortable. I can confirm from a previous post she does have a "Brooklyn Accent" and for me it was a huge turn on. Reminded me of Marissa Tome from "My cousin Vinny" Will definitly repeat.

Appearance: 8.5 (thick, not fat. Athletic build. I also have a thing for Latinas. and large breasts

Price: 7 (1/2 for 175 where others got for 160. but thats my fault

Service: 9 (Checked all the boxes for me and. the dirty talk really made the. experience worth it)

Long time lurker but wanted to do a post on Jada.

It was late last night and I just got done celebrating receiving my divorce papers, I was looking for something a little more and that was where Jada came in

Gave her a call and made an appointment for a half hour quoted 175. She was located at a nice place in Melville off RT 110. Let her know I was there and gave me instructions to her room.

Knocked on the door and she let me in quickley while wearing this nice turquoise 2 piece. The room was clean, neat and no odors. We exchanged pleasantries, and was told to get comfy on the bed.

Started with a great BBBJ nice suction and moaning while playing with her massive boobs and a little FIV. Had she did a boobjob/bj combo, I would have busted right there but thankfully not.

Little DATY (clean, no odor, good taste,shaved) then went to Mish, CG, and finally pounded hard on doggie all while she was talking dirty to me. From her hair down to her feet her skin was silky smooth and smelled fresh. Blew in the bag and it was quite a bit (was backed up a few days).

Nice cleanup and conversation aftarwards and I was out the door. Really made me feel comfortable. I can confirm from a previous post she does have a "Brooklyn Accent" and for me it was a huge turn on. Reminded me of Marissa Tome from "My cousin Vinny" Will definitly repeat.

Appearance: 8.5 (thick, not fat. Athletic build. I also have a thing for Latinas. and large breasts

Price: 7 (1/2 for 175 where others got for 160. but thats my fault

Service: 9 (Checked all the boxes for me and. the dirty talk really made the. experience worth it)
Congrats on the divorce.. Hobby on !

Always see great reviews on Jada, just might have to pull the strings one of these days when the funds are in place,
I don’t toot many providers horns , but she is worth it. Sexy Body, huge titanic tits, and talks like a filthy milf that you always wanted to fuck…

But most importantly, she’s clean. She doesn’t look drugged up. Her work space is spotlessly clean. She disinfects you be fore she proceeds!!

I don’t toot many providers horns , but she is worth it. Sexy Body, huge titanic tits, and talks like a filthy milf that you always wanted to fuck…

But most importantly, she’s clean. She doesn’t look drugged up. Her work space is spotlessly clean. She disinfects you be fore she proceeds!!
Thank you very much STEVEOO1971

billyS

Reign of Terror
She also said that she loves to do doubles. And that she’s looking for potential partners. Sophia Belle maybe?? I should get a free session if that happens. Only because I’d know they’d make a killing and I’m the guy who suggested it.
Looks like she might have found a partner!
I got a call from a popular advertiser here last night who I reviewed on UG years ago and she saw the power of UG and took out an ad.

It's in the works for Jada to first place her own ad here, then team up with a sexy lady.

Hint, this lady offers slightly different services than Jada.

I don't want to jinx anything as they set it up so I'll shut up now, but after rereading your post and seeing the comment about doubles I couldn't resist.

She moves around a lot. I’ve seen her ads in westchester.

that could be areason.
Or she could be low volume.
She’s regularly rotates her location but always comes back. Usually 1 -2 weeks per visit. And the spots always seems to be Jersey, Westchester, Long Island . Makes me think she has regulars particularly in these three areas. She’s just keeping all of her clients happy.

Old school higher end providers were always like that. And she is old school.

she seems legit its just she has like at least a couple diff numbers
and idk which one is the best one to get her at
seems like shes having problems with her phone
i got thru to her with the 646 number but seemed like it was breaking up
and the call dropped now i think that number is disconnected

she seems legit its just she has like at least a couple diff numbers
and idk which one is the best one to get her at
seems like shes having problems with her phone
i got thru to her with the 646 number but seemed like it was breaking up
and the call dropped now i think that number is disconnected
yeah, i have not seen her advertise in quite a while. Killer body.