Jackson Hgts Stroll

I work nights and decided to leave early last Friday morning. So I found myself on 69th St and Roosevelt Ave. at about 4:00 am, just when the bars let out. I was driving by when I saw a beautiful TS sitting at the bus stop. She was tall. dirty blond hair, past her shoulders, and had nice melon sized tits under a t-shirt and denim jacket. I made a u-turn, stopped at the light and lowered my window. She waved as she spoke on the phone and when I waved back , she asked if I could give her a ride. She got in and said her name was Monica, and immediately started rubbing my crotch. She said she needed a ride to 82nd St, so we drove off. She asked me what I was looking for , so I told her a BJ. After agreeing on a price of 40, we found a quiet street, and she proceeded to give me one of the best bj's I've had in a long time. When I was about to cum, she took of the condom, spit on my member and jerked me off til I came on her lips and chin. She then cleaned herself up and I drove her where she needed to go. I haven't been back yet but will look for her again

TV Bar

There's a TV bar at that location. It's on the east side of 69th Street on the north side of Roosevelt Ave. I went there this past Sunday and had a good time. They had a couple of flat screens that flashed hot naked me every few seconds. The TVs inside were also hot. In the lighting, you couldn't tell that they were transexuals until they spoke. It's very Spanish though. If you're anything other than spanish, you'll stick out a bit. Cover price was $8. Towards the end of the night, one of the TS grabbed me and asked for $120. I wasn't looking to pay, so I declined.

I didn't get the whole miscommunication between ladylovver and Bunyon until I realized that he must have thought Bunyon meant "Strolls will not be tolerated". Gave me a chuckle...

There's a TV bar at that location. It's on the east side of 69th Street on the north side of Roosevelt Ave. I went there this past Sunday and had a good time. They had a couple of flat screens that flashed hot naked me every few seconds. The TVs inside were also hot. In the lighting, you couldn't tell that they were transexuals until they spoke. It's very Spanish though. If you're anything other than spanish, you'll stick out a bit. Cover price was $8. Towards the end of the night, one of the TS grabbed me and asked for $120. I wasn't looking to pay, so I declined.
Is it a problem if you don't habla much espanol? Lots of hot spanish trannies in that area, would be a good way to meet some of them.

It is a nice place ( I live around ) . The place name on 69th St. it is "Luchos Bar" , its relatively a nice place, they have Drag Shows most days of the week, Wednesday they have Male Strippers Nights and you always find nice TS girls around, some walking around the club and "working" .

It is a latino place, but you know what they say about us latinas, " muy calientes". The best part starts after midnight. Guys who know some gurls from Manhattan TS parties will notice that most of the girls end up hanging out in queens after the city.

There is another place, gay club as well but always crowded and bouncers are more of verifiable sources, cover varies but not more than $15 at most. Mondays are Mexican nights but many the Gurls gather there for fun, you just have to know ho to approach them, do not mind the Gay crowd since they already used to see lot of straight people, specially straight guys chasing after the TS girls.

Overall those two places are the best for us TS's to hung out and the most well known places to hung out, there are other small bars. The area from 69th St. trough 82nd St. there is where you'll see more TS girls " working".

You guys who enjoy being with TS woman should know that LE always around, sometimes they just watch and go, but like if they see you "trolling" around and bothering and acting all funny they might stop you. Do not mind if some gurls do not talk to you at first since they are always at the look out for LE not to mess with them, so just be soft to talk and not to upfront since they afraid of being in trouble.

After 4 am you will find them on Woodside Ave, between 74,75,76th Sts. just do not be so scared otherwise you scared them. It's hard for you guys to find some stunning TSwoman like at Sunny's parties or Allahna's but most of them are nice.

I worked there a few times when I just started my transition, not into be up and down trough the night anymore though. So that's why I know, besides that I know lot of the girls that are around.

Anyways, hope it helps this, not sure about how the rates go by now but sure you guys will find out.

Love...
TS Cinthya.

It is a nice place ( I live around ) . The place name on 69th St. it is "Luchos Bar" , its relatively a nice place, they have Drag Shows most days of the week, Wednesday they have Male Strippers Nights and you always find nice TS girls around, some walking around the club and "working" .

It is a latino place, but you know what they say about us latinas, " muy calientes". The best part starts after midnight. Guys who know some gurls from Manhattan TS parties will notice that most of the girls end up hanging out in queens after the city.

There is another place, gay club as well but always crowded and bouncers are more of verifiable sources, cover varies but not more than $15 at most. Mondays are Mexican nights but many the Gurls gather there for fun, you just have to know ho to approach them, do not mind the Gay crowd since they already used to see lot of straight people, specially straight guys chasing after the TS girls.

Overall those two places are the best for us TS's to hung out and the most well known places to hung out, there are other small bars. The area from 69th St. trough 82nd St. there is where you'll see more TS girls " working".

You guys who enjoy being with TS woman should know that LE always around, sometimes they just watch and go, but like if they see you "trolling" around and bothering and acting all funny they might stop you. Do not mind if some gurls do not talk to you at first since they are always at the look out for LE not to mess with them, so just be soft to talk and not to upfront since they afraid of being in trouble.

After 4 am you will find them on Woodside Ave, between 74,75,76th Sts. just do not be so scared otherwise you scared them. It's hard for you guys to find some stunning TSwoman like at Sunny's parties or Allahna's but most of them are nice.

I worked there a few times when I just started my transition, not into be up and down trough the night anymore though. So that's why I know, besides that I know lot of the girls that are around.

Anyways, hope it helps this, not sure about how the rates go by now but sure you guys will find out.

Love...
TS Cinthya.
Maybe I'll be lucky enough to meet you there one night