Jackson Heights / Corona fast houses

There’s also a fast house like about 4 houses on forley from that 84-30 but it’s only Mexican girls so and so only one time they had a hot one that I took other times I been there I just walk out no bueno .!
Any info on fasthouse Do I just ring the bell or is there a handler on the corner, is there a number and how much do there charge? I pay $40 for Colombian girls is it the same.

Thanks

Any info on fasthouse Do I just ring the bell or is there a handler on the corner, is there a number and how much do there charge? I pay $40 for Colombian girls is it the same.

Thanks
Yes most spots there is guys on the corners who usually whisper chicas if they ok with you or if you approach them they could be selective. Then they will walk you to the actual place wich is always a short walk like a few doors . Yes 40 is the normal rate . There is another fast house by 79st rosevelt same procedure on this one is much better Colombian Dominican Mexican Ecuador those are the usual they have there but at times could be a hit or miss but very few times . I recently saw two former doll house girls at that spot. So yea if you can and get in dive in bro .

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Yes most spots there is guys on the corners who usually whisper chicas if they ok with you or if you approach them they could be selective. Then they will walk you to the actual place wich is always a short walk like a few doors . Yes 40 is the normal rate . There is another fast house by 79st rosevelt same procedure on this one is much better Colombian Dominican Mexican Ecuador those are the usual they have there but at times could be a hit or miss but very few times . I recently saw two former doll house girls at that spot. So yea if you can and get in dive in bro .
How much time do you have with them at one of these places?

Camant1997

The usual 15 minutes. But you can always extend if you like to depending on the girl . I never do it just try to get that pump and dump even if the girl is nice looking.
Ok good to know. I am gonna try this out. So just walk the surrounding area and I should pick up on which one it is

Camant1997

The usual 15 minutes. But you can always extend if you like to depending on the girl . I never do it just try to get that pump and dump even if the girl is nice looking.
I've been to one of these places in my teenage years late 90's. Somewhere on or around junction blvd.Went in with 5 friends. We sat in a living room area, girls everywhere but at the time only 2 was there and the others must of been working so we just chilled out and waited. I was sitting next to this big one, she looked at me and blew a kiss, then she opened her legs and took her body spray and sprayed her twat, we all saw that and our jaws dropped. We all got up and was out. Clean pussy matters

I've been to one of these places in my teenage years late 90's. Somewhere on or around junction blvd.Went in with 5 friends. We sat in a living room area, girls everywhere but at the time only 2 was there and the others must of been working so we just chilled out and waited. I was sitting next to this big one, she looked at me and blew a kiss, then she opened her legs and took her body spray and sprayed her twat, we all saw that and our jaws dropped. We all got up and was out. Clean pussy matters
Well I never had that actual experience but yes I’ve had a few the times I been mongering with odd cooch smells. But yes you mentioned thev 90s dam bro those to me was the golden days of Roosevelt whore houses they had one in almost every block from the 70s all the way up to Corona ave . And the price at the time the most expensive one in those places was 20$ the average price was like 10 then 12 or 13 up to 15 but the 20 spot was one on 80st Roosevelt ok one of those 2 floor buildings and it was worth it very beautiful Colombian girls only sometimes it was also Dominican but good quality also from a 1-10 I always gave it a 9 most times a 10 like if I remember like 3 chicks they treated me like if I was their boyfriend I was very young 19 in shape I’m still in shape but very youthful you know ? Full of energy that you can bang then like no tomorrow jackhammer style for like 4 min straight before taking a breather lol . Now I can smash but can’t go too long one round and I need 1 hour to recoup at least lol . But yes the 90s BaBy!!!!!!!! That was a wonderful time on Roosevelt

Well I never had that actual experience but yes I’ve had a few the times I been mongering with odd cooch smells. But yes you mentioned thev 90s dam bro those to me was the golden days of Roosevelt whore houses they had one in almost every block from the 70s all the way up to Corona ave . And the price at the time the most expensive one in those places was 20$ the average price was like 10 then 12 or 13 up to 15 but the 20 spot was one on 80st Roosevelt ok one of those 2 floor buildings and it was worth it very beautiful Colombian girls only sometimes it was also Dominican but good quality also from a 1-10 I always gave it a 9 most times a 10 like if I remember like 3 chicks they treated me like if I was their boyfriend I was very young 19 in shape I’m still in shape but very youthful you know ? Full of energy that you can bang then like no tomorrow jackhammer style for like 4 min straight before taking a breather lol . Now I can smash but can’t go too long one round and I need 1 hour to recoup at least lol . But yes the 90s BaBy!!!!!!!! That was a wonderful time on Roosevelt
Sutphin Blvd across from the train station upstairs was another good one late 90’s. Tough for this older white guy to get into those places now unfortunately. When I was a kid I would go with a few Latino guys from work and got in no problem.

Legit question:
Any clean shaven white guys ever get into these places?
Only place where I used to see white guys was at the doll house in the past also at a few fast house but in Manhattan. At fast houses in queens not that I seen? I seen AA dudes at the garages,Indian and Chinese. I’m sorry I can’t help you out.