Jackie 631-699-7235 Blonde in Brentwood - obese

Lmfao holy hell Steve. If that is not a classic bit in monger comedy I don’t know what is.
sometimes the poison needs to be released and we’re not in the state of mind to run… we’ve all been there. Thanks for the brave story.
It was truly one of those moments where I said to myself “ I went through all this fucking trouble, I’m getting something out of this… “ , and the situation kept on spiraling downward at a record pace.

And then when that fat heffer threw that blanket on the moldy damp basement floor , and started blowing me while I’m standing there naked with just my socks on (I kid you not, it was like 45-50 degrees down there . The floor was ice cold. ) I said to myself “Is this what my life has become?!?!” …..

I’m usually very respectful. I’m not rough. I ask what a girls do’s and dont’s are. And I obey them. But after all that trouble for even the blow job to be horrible, I was besides myself. That’s when I threw the cover off and I viciously face fucked her until I blew it in her mouth.

I came like a motherfucker… she gagged after the first 2-3 squirts and then the rest just went all over her. I’ll never forget her saying “Did you have a good orgasm? “ and I said “yeah” . Then she says “I aim to please “

Lol that couldn’t be further from the truth………

billyS

Reign of Terror
It was the only other place in my life where I could possibly compare the smell of her fat ass to.

She had short arms. She must not be able to wipe her fat ass very well. And judging by the size of her, shit must shit like a Buffalo.

Short Fat Arms + Huge Fat Ass + Shits like a fucking Elephant = The fragrance of the Long Island Game Farm…….
Another reason I stay away from fat girls. In the past I've experienced similar situations.

It was the only other place in my life where I could possibly compare the smell of her fat ass to.

She had short arms. She must not be able to wipe her fat ass very well. And judging by the size of her, shit must shit like a Buffalo.

Short Fat Arms + Huge Fat Ass + Shits like a fucking Elephant = The fragrance of the Long Island Game Farm…….
The second I read game farm smell that barnyard, hay, manure smell instantly hit my nose. It was like I was actually at the game farm. I mean not in your case, I was glad I wasn't. But great wording!