Jackie 631-699-7235 Blonde in Brentwood - obese

So I had it in my intentions to hook up with this one for a few weeks now. Throwing her texts here and there. She looked ripe for the picking. Nice c’s. Plump ass. Has a video of her getting pounded in doggie. I liked the moans.

Threw her a text today and she replied back pretty fast. She said that she works out of her basement apartment in Brentwood . I asked about her rates and she gave me the menu.

150 covered
200 bare
100 bbbj
250 anal and video. (Assuming bare…? )

I’m sure she’s ok. But I’m not a bare guy. So I’m not partaking. And traveling to Brentwood to a basement apartment seems a little to risqué for me to take the chance.

But I’m sure there’s guys who would appreciate a good lead.

Happy Hunting……

So I had it in my intentions to hook up with this one for a few weeks now. Throwing her texts here and there. She looked ripe for the picking. Nice c’s. Plump ass. Has a video of her getting pounded in doggie. I liked the moans.

Threw her a text today and she replied back pretty fast. She said that she works out of her basement apartment in Brentwood . I asked about her rates and she gave me the menu.

150 covered
200 bare
100 bbbj
250 anal and video. (Assuming bare…? )

I’m sure she’s ok. But I’m not a bare guy. So I’m not partaking. And traveling to Brentwood to a basement apartment seems a little to risqué for me to take the chance.

But I’m sure there’s guys who would appreciate a good lead.

Happy Hunting……
I think she was on SA long ago. Can’t imagine there’s many big titty blonds in basement in Brentwood! Lol that almost sounds like a country song title!
Happy Hunting Nutty Out

Ok , so I know that I usually don’t go for chicks that offer bare. But I was desperate and I’d figure I’d just throw a cover on and I’d be just fine.

But holy shit, this is the single worst experience I’ve ever encountered in my fucking entire life. For 2 straight days I was making calls and coming up empty. Hawaiian Mature Nicole wasn’t answering. Some new girl named Dani doing car dates wasn’t answering. Lil Jessie in Levittown wasn’t answering. A chick that I caught a bj from in a park and ride out on N ocean Ave was just way to out there in Yahpank. And I didn’t have the time to head out there.

So I threw Jackie a text. She replied pretty quick. Went out to her place out in Brentwood. Private house. Small home. I text her I was there and she’s at my window. She leads me down to her parents unfinished basement and into the laundry/ boiler room. I was taken a back a little. it was freezing…

now onto Jackie. Shes just a fat shit show. She wasn’t dirty. No bad signs like acne or track marks. She has all her teeth. But that’s all she had going for her. The pics aren’t accurate. She’s fatter. 260-275 I’d guesstimate. That’s not her getting pounded in the video either. She’s twice the size. Guys must be ditching her left and right.

now onto the deed. This was the single worst 150 I’d ever spent in my life. So we go through the storm doors to her dungeon. I pay up and she strips. (Man, she’s fucking fat.not curvy fat . I love curvy fat. She’s just big beech ball fat. ). But I’m already there with my dick out. She throws a blanket onto the cement floor. Gets on her knees and starts a shitty CBJ. After I’m like not even half hard she’s like “you ready”. I said I guess so. But the sight of this Heffer made me flaccid again. So more CBJ. Half mast again and she goes into doggie position. And then The wiff of ass makes me flaccid again. More CBJ. That’s not even working that well. So i said fuck it and pulled the cover off and let her finish me off bbj for the last minute. Blew my load half in her mouth/half on her face and tits. Hey , at least she swallowed…

walking out, I felt violated. The bitch should have gave me 150 for being in my Presence.

Maybe this is a sign that I should take a break for a while. The risk ain’t worth the rewards anymore it seems…..

Ok , so I know that I usually don’t go for chicks that offer bare. But I was desperate and I’d figure I’d just throw a cover on and I’d be just fine.

But holy shit, this is the single worst experience I’ve ever encountered in my fucking entire life. For 2 straight days I was making calls and coming up empty. Hawaiian Mature Nicole wasn’t answering. Some new girl named Dani doing car dates wasn’t answering. Lil Jessie in Levittown wasn’t answering. A chick that I caught a bj from in a park and ride out on N ocean Ave was just way to out there in Yahpank. And I didn’t have the time to head out there.

So I threw Jackie a text. She replied pretty quick. Went out to her place out in Brentwood. Private house. Small home. I text her I was there and she’s at my window. She leads me down to her parents unfinished basement and into the laundry/ boiler room. I was taken a back a little. it was freezing…

now onto Jackie. Shes just a fat shit show. She wasn’t dirty. No bad signs like acne or track marks. She has all her teeth. But that’s all she had going for her. The pics aren’t accurate. She’s fatter. 260-275 I’d guesstimate. That’s not her getting pounded in the video either. She’s twice the size. Guys must be ditching her left and right.

now onto the deed. This was the single worst 150 I’d ever spent in my life. So we go through the storm doors to her dungeon. I pay up and she strips. (Man, she’s fucking fat.not curvy fat . I love curvy fat. She’s just big beech ball fat. ). But I’m already there with my dick out. She throws a blanket onto the cement floor. Gets on her knees and starts a shitty CBJ. After I’m like not even half hard she’s like “you ready”. I said I guess so. But the sight of this Heffer made me flaccid again. So more CBJ. Half mast again and she goes into doggie position. And then The wiff of ass makes me flaccid again. More CBJ. That’s not even working that well. So i said fuck it and pulled the cover off and let her finish me off bbj for the last minute. Blew my load half in her mouth/half on her face and tits. Hey , at least she swallowed…

walking out, I felt violated. The bitch should have gave me 150 for being in my Presence.

Maybe this is a sign that I should take a break for a while. The risk ain’t worth the rewards anymore it seems…..
Poor you..
Ty for toftt, and please try to have a peaceful sleep tonight instead of a nightmare line this one

Sometimes it’s better to jerk off. Blankets on the basement floor will stay with me forever. Thanks

I find after something like that I have to pay top dollar and have a good experience just to help push the bad experience to the deep dark corners of my mind. That's the worst.
You can always opt for some mental health counseling… :)
Don’t worry.. the nightmares will pass
You will have a clear head in a few days

It was very strange. Instead of me saying “ewww fucking gross” and then burning rubber, I said “hmmm could this horrible situation get any worse? ….. Why yes it can!!

it was a dingy moldy water damaged basement also. Very reminiscent of the basement scene in the remake of the Texas chainsaw massacre or the Fight club house.

I kept on going along with it until she went into doggie position. I Got a wiff of ass very reminiscent of the Long Island Game Farm/Petting Zoo. It was like Being given smelling salts to get me out of a subconscious state of mind. At that point I was like “let’s wrap this up, on your knees…”

I feel shame……. :oops:

It was very strange. Instead of me saying “ewww fucking gross” and then burning rubber, I said “hmmm could this horrible situation get any worse? ….. Why yes it can!!

it was a dingy moldy water damaged basement also. Very reminiscent of the basement scene in the remake of the Texas chainsaw massacre or the Fight club house.

I kept on going along with it until she went into doggie position. I Got a wiff of ass very reminiscent of the Long Island Game Farm/Petting Zoo. It was like Being given smelling salts to get me out of a subconscious state of mind. At that point I was like “let’s wrap this up, on your knees…”

I feel shame……. :oops:
Long Island Game Farm / Petting Zoo - hahahahaha - Classic!
Thanks for the laughs today Steveoo!

Lmfao holy hell Steve. If that is not a classic bit in monger comedy I don’t know what is.
sometimes the poison needs to be released and we’re not in the state of mind to run… we’ve all been there. Thanks for the brave story.

Long Island Game Farm / Petting Zoo - hahahahaha - Classic!
Thanks for the laughs today Steveoo!
It was the only other place in my life where I could possibly compare the smell of her fat ass to.

She had short arms. She must not be able to wipe her fat ass very well. And judging by the size of her, shit must shit like a Buffalo.

Short Fat Arms + Huge Fat Ass + Shits like a fucking Elephant = The fragrance of the Long Island Game Farm…….