j&l relaxed spa 2411 chestnut ave Ronkonkoma 631-619-6259

I have been to that place a few times since they first opened in August last year. The girl you met "no tit just a nipple" must be Jenny. To be honest with you, she is available from 7 am to 11 pm as long as you make an appointment (she lives very close and works very hard). If you are looking for some of her special services, the best time is for her to work there alone, such as before 10:30 in the morning or after 9 in the evening.
Thanks. I will try again.

I have been to that place a few times since they first opened in August last year. The girl you met "no tit just a nipple" must be Jenny. To be honest with you, she is available from 7 am to 11 pm as long as you make an appointment (she lives very close and works very hard). If you are looking for some of her special services, the best time is for her to work there alone, such as before 10:30 in the morning or after 9 in the evening.
I've really been digging Jenny too. What did you mean by special services, anything more than a standard HJ or like what I described ?

Wow I have such whiplash from this place. After long summer vacations and recovering from covid, I've been dying to get back here to see Jenny. I stopped by this afternoon and was greeted by a much older woman that I've never seen before there, probably mid 50's. She says "5 minutes" and I say ok, and ask if Jenny is available. She says "Jenny no work today". Bummer, but I'm already here so I'll take what I can get. I pay her $40 for a half hour and she leads me back to one of the rooms. When we get there she ushers me to a different room than usual, which surprised me. Usually if you're the only one, they give you the back room that has full walls, as opposed to the ones with half walls. The door to the full room was open, so I asked for that one, but she said no. I'm not gonna argue so I take the shitty room and close the door.

I get undressed and lay down and notice that there is hair all over the sheets by my face. Disgusting. Big mood-killer. I'm laying there and hear her running around the studio back and forth, she calls someone and has a conversation on speaker, hangs up, and then, worst part, I can hear everything because of the half walls, I literally hear her go into the bathroom without closing the door, start taking a piss and she rips huge ass into the toilet. Gets up, doesn't wash her hands, goes to the other room that referenced before, and fuckin asks this guy how hard he likes his massage and I hear him respond. So there was someone laying there the whole time with the door open as I was about to walk in? And she told me 5 minutes originally but clearly she's just starting with this guy.

I'm not about to lay on this hairy sheet thinking about her blowing ass into the toilet for 30 minutes while she does him. So I get up and get dressed and exit the room. She sees me because there's a two-way mirror in that room, and she runs out and says "no no, ten minutes just wait". Obviously not, I say no thanks I'll come back next time. She apologized and gave me my money back. Never walked out on a place before but damn if that was my first time I'd never come back. Fuck that.

Wow I have such whiplash from this place. After long summer vacations and recovering from covid, I've been dying to get back here to see Jenny. I stopped by this afternoon and was greeted by a much older woman that I've never seen before there, probably mid 50's. She says "5 minutes" and I say ok, and ask if Jenny is available. She says "Jenny no work today". Bummer, but I'm already here so I'll take what I can get. I pay her $40 for a half hour and she leads me back to one of the rooms. When we get there she ushers me to a different room than usual, which surprised me. Usually if you're the only one, they give you the back room that has full walls, as opposed to the ones with half walls. The door to the full room was open, so I asked for that one, but she said no. I'm not gonna argue so I take the shitty room and close the door.

I get undressed and lay down and notice that there is hair all over the sheets by my face. Disgusting. Big mood-killer. I'm laying there and hear her running around the studio back and forth, she calls someone and has a conversation on speaker, hangs up, and then, worst part, I can hear everything because of the half walls, I literally hear her go into the bathroom without closing the door, start taking a piss and she rips huge ass into the toilet. Gets up, doesn't wash her hands, goes to the other room that referenced before, and fuckin asks this guy how hard he likes his massage and I hear him respond. So there was someone laying there the whole time with the door open as I was about to walk in? And she told me 5 minutes originally but clearly she's just starting with this guy.

I'm not about to lay on this hairy sheet thinking about her blowing ass into the toilet for 30 minutes while she does him. So I get up and get dressed and exit the room. She sees me because there's a two-way mirror in that room, and she runs out and says "no no, ten minutes just wait". Obviously not, I say no thanks I'll come back next time. She apologized and gave me my money back. Never walked out on a place before but damn if that was my first time I'd never come back. Fuck that.
Some of these AMP places are just extremely disgusting— looks like you found one—
I cringe at the thought of all the bacteria which could be had for just a mere $40.00
Tks for the intel

I've really been digging Jenny too. What did you mean by special services, anything more than a standard HJ or like what I described ?
Once I was there around 9:30 pm to see Jenny, and soon another girl left. Massage for 40 min, then HJ on the flip. Because she was alone so I asked for BJ, and she agreed! The BBJ felt very good when I reached out and played with her nipples. But she stopped when I was about to explode (only took 3 mins). She said something I didn't understand, but I thought "no CIM"? She finished me with HJ, then cleaned up. Total 55 (house) plus 80 (tip).

Nice review. I am sorry you had such a bad experience.

Once I was there around 9:30 pm to see Jenny, and soon another girl left. Massage for 40 min, then HJ on the flip. Because she was alone so I asked for BJ, and she agreed! The BBJ felt very good when I reached out and played with her nipples. But she stopped when I was about to explode (only took 3 mins). She said something I didn't understand, but I thought "no CIM"? She finished me with HJ, then cleaned up. Total 55 (house) plus 80 (tip).
I wonder if she was fired after mamasan read this review???

MMS told me that Jenny might be back next week, I will call again next week. So far there is no luck to get HE from the other girls there. Maybe they are supposed to be legit?

I went back here about a week ago to see if Jenny had returned. MMS was at the desk and she was very friendly. She told me Jenny wasn't there anymore but she had two new girls, and then brought out from the office two very cute girls in their 30's. I went back with one of them and paid her $40 for a half hour massage.

Massage was nothing special, little bit of teasing. When we got to the flip she started with a nice and slow HJ. We didn't talk money or anything until I started roaming. She let me feel around her ass and pussy over the pants without saying anything, but when I tried to go up her shirt she stopped me and asked for more money. I asked how much for everything? Meaning all her clothes off, but I think she thought I was asking for FS and she got really embarrassed and said no!! So I asked her to take her shirt off and she said "you tell me 60? 80?" I offered her 60 and she seemed ok with me feeling her tits over the shirt, but when I started to pull her shirt down to reveal her tits, she said "$80...$100..." adding more as I pulled lower. I didn't feel like haggling during the hj so I agreed to 100 to pull her shirt all the way down. I know it's a lot but she looked pretty hot and had a solid pair of natural C's. I tried to get her to do a BJ but she said "not when MMS is here, come back next week for that". Finished with a hand release which was pretty decent.

All in all, would repeat. Looks 8/10. Service 7/10. Price 6/10. I would go back and try to get more. She was pretty attractive but I forgot or didn't get her name.

I went back here about a week ago to see if Jenny had returned. MMS was at the desk and she was very friendly. She told me Jenny wasn't there anymore but she had two new girls, and then brought out from the office two very cute girls in their 30's. I went back with one of them and paid her $40 for a half hour massage.

Massage was nothing special, little bit of teasing. When we got to the flip she started with a nice and slow HJ. We didn't talk money or anything until I started roaming. She let me feel around her ass and pussy over the pants without saying anything, but when I tried to go up her shirt she stopped me and asked for more money. I asked how much for everything? Meaning all her clothes off, but I think she thought I was asking for FS and she got really embarrassed and said no!! So I asked her to take her shirt off and she said "you tell me 60? 80?" I offered her 60 and she seemed ok with me feeling her tits over the shirt, but when I started to pull her shirt down to reveal her tits, she said "$80...$100..." adding more as I pulled lower. I didn't feel like haggling during the hj so I agreed to 100 to pull her shirt all the way down. I know it's a lot but she looked pretty hot and had a solid pair of natural C's. I tried to get her to do a BJ but she said "not when MMS is here, come back next week for that". Finished with a hand release which was pretty decent.

All in all, would repeat. Looks 8/10. Service 7/10. Price 6/10. I would go back and try to get more. She was pretty attractive but I forgot or didn't get her name.
That girl knows how to bargain, lol. I would like to know her name and schedule before I go there again. Last week, Mia gave me an "OK" massage without HE.

I was there about a month ago and saw Mia I think and pretty much had the same experience, I didn’t tip that much to see titties lol I tipped 60 but she also said nothing extra while mms is around….when is she not around???

I went today, saw Zooey. Very attractive older Asian. Nice body. Massage was excellent, small teasing but professional. Soft touch was nice and sensual. On the flip she gave an amazing, Not rushed HJ. She allowed otc roaming. Afterwards, good cleanup and than finished my remaining time with massage. I will repeat. 60 for 60 plus 40 tip

Went here last week, saw “SheShe” I think lol. Very pretty, young, thin typical amp body. Really good massage and tease. Very nice release with roaming. 60 + 40 this place is solid