j&l relaxed spa 2411 chestnut ave Ronkonkoma 631-619-6259

So it looks like they opened up shop where vanilla spa in Smithtown used to be, 139 e main st. I was completely shocked cause I feel like the other day when I drove by it was completely vacant.

Anyways I tried to go in the back door as the front is too exposed but they didn’t have a door bell (even tho the “ring doorbell” sign was there and knocking didn’t work.

I tried the original Vanilla Spa number that is still displayed on the building but the woman who answered said they relocated. I noticed a J&L sign on the door with this threads number and I tried calling but no one answered.

I’ll keep and eye on this place and see if they add a door bell or pick up the phone but I’d rather not walk in front, too risky for me.

So not long after I posted I got a bunch of missed calls from a 917 number, not gunna post cause I’m assuming it was her personal number. But anyways I called back and she said she was from “the Smithtown massage”.

I asked if the back was available to go through and she said yes just call when I’m there and she’d open it up. When I arrived I called and she opened up the back entrance for me. She was wearing braces on both hands and looked to be in her early 50s.

She sent me to the room and I gave 40 for the half. Then in walks another woman who was the one who was actually going to massage me. She had a mask on the entire time and clothes stayed on but she was probably around the same age. Nothing really stood out about her physically. Just somewhat slender body, no ass and small tits from what I could tell as clothes stayed on the entire time.

The massage was nothing to write home about, but wasn’t terrible either. That lasted for about 15 minutes. Then she had me turn over and did some ST for a minute before working on Jr. She started off slow with some ball playing and stroking. Then gradually got a little quicker. This went on for about 10 more minutes before I exploded.

I still had a few minutes so she did a head massage before clean up. 60 tip but I probably should done 40. On the way out the woman who let me in gave me a bottle of water and some candy and I noticed the braces were gone.

So it looks like “Vanilla Spa” or “J&L” is back in business. I probably won’t head back unless someone reports back with better looking girls. It wasn’t a bad experience and they 2 girls I encountered were very polite but I can find better and I didn’t get the vibe that there was more to offer.

So it looks like they opened up shop where vanilla spa in Smithtown used to be, 139 e main st. I was completely shocked cause I feel like the other day when I drove by it was completely vacant.

Anyways I tried to go in the back door as the front is too exposed but they didn’t have a door bell (even tho the “ring doorbell” sign was there and knocking didn’t work.

I tried the original Vanilla Spa number that is still displayed on the building but the woman who answered said they relocated. I noticed a J&L sign on the door with this threads number and I tried calling but no one answered.

I’ll keep and eye on this place and see if they add a door bell or pick up the phone but I’d rather not walk in front, too risky for me.
In an interesting twist of fate. Vanilla spa texted me today and said they were operating out of 175 Sound Beach blvd. That place has always been legit the times I've been there. I wonder about now ?

As a disciple to the life I checked this one out two weeks ago and then today since it's close to my job.
The first woman I got was probably 35+ with a decent pair but of course no ass, nbd she let me roam as I pleased under the shirt but wanted 20$ to take it off. Got a 40/60 and didn't finish. She also didn't wipe the oil off my back so I was sticky today
I was bored and hit it again after decided not to drive way out to PJS for a honestly better experience and got a much younger (mid 20s) who had me popped and out the door in 30. She was cute, when this disciple arrived she had her mask off, no tits or ass but I know what I'm getting from this places. She's one of 2 to be able to get the hot glue and I'll definitely be back as long as she's working.

Amp-Man dropped in recently:
"New Girl" Yuri.
late 20's- early 30's, 5'6" 130 lbs, pretty face (well, pretty eyes, the mask had the rest of her face)
typical upper 2/3's in looks, amp Maid.
took the hh=$40.
short work of the upper back.
received the "Asian Scrotal Stretch" immediately - let out a few grunts.
self-flipped - this is 10 minutes in.
she turned to Amp-Man and was smiling underneath her mask.
Amp-Man made a 'B' Line for the "B's" - no resistance offered.
Soft, full and firm; she turned away for suckage.
Lots of animation while the hand work commenced.
Once there was 'Fire in the hole!", she commented: 'ohhh! Too Much!'
clean up and then she said: "you want a massage?"
"yes, please".
Basic rubs, water offered ..tipped $50 - she said she works Saturdays.
REcap
Talent: Yuri - 9
hh=$40
tip = $50.
Repeat: This place is a solid for light activity.
The talent is improving.

I landed at this spot last week, got “Coco”, 35-40 years old, o.k looking. I got the hour for $60. Place is clean and the massage was good. Not a whole lot of teasing which I usually like but on the flip she did a nice job and finished me off quickly. $40 tip and I was out the door. I would repeat because its a good massage.

Hello all. I'm new to the game and this is my first review of my first AMP. I went to this place in the morning and also got "Coco." Not bad looking with a streak of pink in her hair. Agree probably 35-45 years old, small firm body, pleasant personality. She led me to a sort of private room with a door and walls that went 3/4 way to the ceiling. I paid $60 for an hour. She gave a decent massage--even climbing up on the table and using her body weight and legs to work out the kinks in the back. When I flipped over she asked what I needed and I made the HJ motion and pointed to my crotch. She said okay. I asked if she'd take her top off and she giggled and said "no." (Probably should have offered her more money right there. Sorry newbie here.) Very nice technique, teasing strokes in area before going for the goods and she let me touch her all over outside her pants and under her shirt. Alas, the little Captain wouldn't fully salute--not her fault. She tried and tried and used all the hand tricks in her repertoire , but even the second coming of Jesus (and 40mg of Sildenafil) couldn't raise him from the dead. (I should mention I'm an older guy with some ED issues.) I think the newness of the experience was part of it. I should have flipped earlier when he was at attention, but I was enjoying the massage. She kept trying and apologized that I didn't finish. Time ran out and she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Gave her a $40 tip for the effort.
The location is kind of exposed with parking out front and the firehouse across the street, but no one seemed to care. In fact, after the session I went to the nearby 7-Eleven for coffee and the FD chief parked next to me. He didn't give me a second look.
Sorry if too long and thanks for all the good info on the site.