J’Accuse!

Actually I confess.

As a newbie I rushed in headlong, posting boneheaded posts, violating multiple rules. I suppose I don’t have the temperament of all you BDSM types (you know who you are: “May I Mistress?”, “May I lick the shit out of your asshole and then bend over while you fuck me up the ass?”, you bender-whipped running cunts). I’m more the rush in, “think with my dick and jizz all over the good furniture” type.

But, I get it, I’m Permanently Moderated. Even though I have reformed! I am no longer a reprobate! I know, your board, your rules. You da king.

But this is my point: I know (and if you’re paying any goddamn attention, you’d know too), I am a Valuable Contributor to this board, posting real-time, hardcore and actionable INTEL (and high-spirited amusement) for all of my brothers. But that “Permanently Moderated” status is cramping my style, and, quite frankly, stifles my enthusiasm to contribute. A virtual chastity belt on my id and willingness to share. And it’s quantifiable — notice the drop off: just two, ONE-TWO, reviews in the past month. But it’s your board. Do as you please. Keeping it free of life’s flotsam and jizm is your prerogative.

Just sayin’

But this is my point: I know (and if you’re paying any goddamn attention, you’d know too), I am a Valuable Contributor to this board, posting real-time, hardcore and actionable INTEL (and high-spirited amusement) for all of my brothers.
You have had a few good posts and its appreciated. But please dont have the balls to say that you are a valuable contributor with only 16 posts. Just saying.