it's my "birthday special".....can I blow

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You have figured it out. I've spent 14 years on this and the other sites, reviewing dozens of women, and showing up at parties and M&Gs across the country, but the entire time it was a scam. I was always Betty in disguise. I take it back. You are a genius.

You have figured it out. I've spent 14 years on this and the other sites, reviewing dozens of women, and showing up at parties and M&Gs across the country, but the entire time it was a scam. I was always Betty in disguise. I take it back. You are a genius.
Why bring up this old hag in the first place. The thought of her just ruined my dinner.
We already have a Genius here.

Yes, Betty is very much alive.
Too each their own. She has always been a sweetheart ❤️
I agree, she is sweet and kind. I saw her a couple of time in NYC, as well as at one of the UG parties. Best BJ ever, better then Deanna.
Waterclone, I met you at one of the parties too. I was new, Trigeek attacked me on one of my first posts. I said I was quitting UG, but others convinced me he wasn't a bad guy, and I should stay. So I stayed, enjoyed the site, learned from it, and hopefully contributed.

I've known Betty for years and always a sweetheart to me. Can't say one bad word about her. Actually I was thinking of going to see her to catch up but to get out of the house nowadays is harder that usual.