"It's me or it's free"

It seems that every time I've read a review of a provider using this come-on, it's turns out that it wasn't her. Yet I cannot recall any reviewer saying he got a freebie out of it.

What has been your experience with this? Do you find that it's always a lie? Have you ever gotten it for free?

Yes always a lie!. I usually decide when they open the door and if i like them and their pretty i stay even tho its not them in the pics. But they usually hide behind the door as they open it to try and lure you in the room lol. But one day I'll demand my dam freebie lol.

It seems that every time I've read a review of a provider using this come-on, it's turns out that it wasn't her. Yet I cannot recall any reviewer saying he got a freebie out of it.

What has been your experience with this? Do you find that it's always a lie? Have you ever gotten it for free?
I did it once, i assume they all respond the same way.

That wasn't her ad, .so that's not her in the pic... i then used logic to walk her through that the phone number on the ad connected to her, .so how was it not your ad? She asked me to leave, i agreed even at free junior was gonna need some "day dreaming" encouragement to get things moving.

I have zero issue leaving after being in room if the woman in front of me is not the woman i saw in pics. Holds true for the '4 yesr old pic when she lost all thst weight but put it all back on plus 20 more since.'
I am no prize but i am the consumer. Hasnt happened in years ( stick to my stable.....mostly) and sometimes provider gets upset but thats not my headache

I have zero issue leaving after being in room if the woman in front of me is not the woman i saw in pics. .....
Then I imagine that you leave most of the time as I would be shocked if the woman in front of me was the woman in the pics.

That said, if she is suitable to my tastes in looks and the place reasonably clean I would stay — otherwise I take your approach and just leave.

ps. I don't make a big deal out of my exit — I just say "Thank you but not what I want"

Never got a freebie but learned after a few times that "it's me or it's free" really just meant "I won't even look close to these pictures" and never TOFTT with that in the ad.
I agree 100%. Every ad I saw with that claim either a reviewer reported it was bullshit or I was able to trace the photos as phakes.

With the Riverhead Spanish scene:

This was during one of my earlier encounters. Ad was different from the girl of course. The IRL girl was actually prettier, imo.

During downtime, pulled up the ad and showed her. She claimed she had no idea.

I believed her, kinda. According to her, all she knew was that her 'friend' put her up in the hotel and told her to expect clients that said friend would send her. She had a bare minimum working knowledge of English and didn't seem to have the wherewithal to post an ad such as that seen.

When I mentioned that she was actually prettier than the girl in the ad, she seemed genuinely pleased and had a 'more involved' round 2 as an unintended but very welcome consequence!

I don't think I have seen the "me or free" statement in "their" ads after that.

V

You mean when meet her at the door, you say it's not you on the photo provided. I want a free Fuck now and she says ok?????:D:D:D:D. It will never happen ...............

I have done something similar to this by text.

"Are your ad pix 1000% real? Your ad says 1000% real"

"Yes baby"

"Can you do better than 1000%? Another girl is advertising 10000% real. I want the realest experience possible."

"Lol i am real baby"

"Im a numbers guy.. its important i get as much realness quotient for my buck"

(Silence)