It's lonely at the .... well wherever it is that I am

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I still constantly hear stories about how I did this or that with this or that agencie girl or indpendent How I met some girl and coerced a freebie out of her. How I demand special treament for all sorts fo touring girls.

I only wish it were so. years ago I used to be someone in this business. Everyone who was anyone knew who i was and where I stood in the industry. Now, all I get is disrespect form all sides. Girls who take advantage of my good graces by nor paying their bills. I never get invited out anymore (and freebies, well that's not even a concept). I don't even get "how are you doing" emials when touring girl come thru town or asked out for coffee. All i get is BS "Oh, we'll get togather some time when I'm in town, and them blown off because there always seems to be something more pressing.

I don't know why I should be surprised. I'm not who I used to be, why should I get treated like I still am? I guess it would just be more respectful not to BS me, but look at the group who we are talkng about.

What's my point? You're only as good as the last $ you spent with these girls. It doens't matter what favors you've doen for them: those they "deserve" and have comming top them". If you are looking for any sort of reciprocitiy, you're bark up teh wrong tree. You want payback? Make slimey underground/backchannel deals for freebies with these girl, bercause thats the only thing they respect. And when they tell you they care about you and want to help, make sure to cover your wallet.

That's what turns me off about the whole P4P business - like a broken record, I say the essence of the sex business is 'get all you can from the johns and give as little as possible back.' NP4P isn't all that different, either.

That's what turns me off about the whole P4P business - like a broken record, I say the essence of the sex business is 'get all you can from the johns and give as little as possible back.' NP4P isn't all that different, either.
hell,i see that in regular business too

Do all review site owners get under the table freebies? I would assume that is the only legit reason to do this.

Maybe i should start my own review baord. exclusive reviews of hos whos anuses got drilled deep by vermeer.

After reading the above posts, I cant help but be surprised. Two extremely seasoned mongorers who know the game quite well, having false expectations from these ladies? These women are here for the most part to sample what you are unlikely to sample on a consistent basis. They are here for variety of looks, body types and sexual performence. Like going to different types of restaurants, the meal is enjoyed,digested and nothing more than a memory.

If you are expecting respect, tribute or honesty from women who re dealing with the scum of mankind and are groped and treated like objects daily by very older and in some cases fat and unattractive men, then you are engaging in temporary insanity. LOL
Some are beaten and others are drug users. Some have been molested by family members or date rape. Most live in a predatorial environment.

I think alot of people are hanging out with the wrong kind of women, with some of the things said on this board There are loving caring loyal, nurturing, healthy good looking women out there. Please find them.

I realize everything I just said you already know. That fact that you are not numb to these women by now does surprise me.

Aren't there other better places you could be looking for companionship and friendship?
Not for everyone. Some guys love the chase; I hated it, because I'm no good at it, and social losers have less options. 45% of the people on this board said they get laid "less than once a month" or "never," unless they pay for it.

Last edited:
Not for everyone. Some guys love the chase; I hated it, because I'm no good at it, and social losers have less options. 45% of the people on this board said they get laid "less than once a month" or "never," unless they pay for it.
I don't think we're talking about just getting laid (and I don't think this applies to Slinky Bender in any event).

If you are expecting respect, tribute or honesty from women who re dealing with the scum of mankind and are groped and treated like objects daily by very older and in some cases fat and unattractive men, then you are engaging in temporary insanity.
That is generally true ... except when it's not.