Italian seductress sophia 323-643-2677

Does anyone have any Intel on this one? Had my eye on her and I've noticed she's been posting since December in long island, I web searched her # and I get about 6 hits but the weird part is all her links have the same 5 professional pics and 1 with a cellphone on every ad, so that has me hesitant. So wondering if anyone seen her yet and was just to lazy to post a review if you can just verify she's not bait n switch and most importantly LE.

Does anyone have any Intel on this one? Had my eye on her and I've noticed she's been posting since December in long island, I web searched her # and I get about 6 hits but the weird part is all her links have the same 5 professional pics and 1 with a cellphone on every ad, so that has me hesitant. So wondering if anyone seen her yet and was just to lazy to post a review if you can just verify she's not bait n switch and most importantly LE.
Although I haven’t seen anyone in a while I do keep my eye out. I have seen the ad as well. Nothing really out there and the thing that bothers me about the pics is that the pro photos have no tattoos. The cell phone she has one on hip and on thigh. You can also see part of the face and besides black hair I’m not sure how much the profile looks alike. Tattoos can be recent but no other online reviews had me Questioning