It Doesnt Get Crazier Then This

This is an ***** i got last night after putting up a post on CL..now i know why i dont post on CL..thought if maybe some could see the dangers and crap a provid. had to deal w/ maybe the debates about prices, certain disrespect and the comments about easy money, might slow down alittle...xox

HI AGAIN,

OK,I GET IT,YOU HAVE EVERTHING TO LOSE BUT YET YOUR A WORKING GIRL.IM SURE CONDOMS HAVE BROKEN INSIDE YOU WHILE HAVEING SEX.

DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU BJ GUY WITH A CONDOM.MAYBE YOU PUT IT ON WHEN THEY GET HARD AND ARE READY TO CUM BUT WHEN YOU SUCKING THERE PRE-CUM IS STILL COMEING OUT OF THERE DICKS INTO YOUR MOUTH

ALSO,YOUR CHANCES OF BEING RAPED ISNT IF ITS GONNA HAPPEN,.... ITS WHEN.
I THINK YOU KNOW ALL THIS.

I DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL ABOUT JERKING MY CUM INTO A "WORKING GIRLS" MOUTH SO SHE CAN SWALLOW IT.

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BUT I THINK YOU FORGOT WHAT PROFESSION YOUR IN,LOL.

YOU DONT HAVE TO SWALLOW IT.
I WOULD LOVE TO WORK OUT AT BALLYS GYM AND GET A AWESOME CHEST PUMP MAINLY AND SECONDLY BICEPS AND TRICEPS AND THEN COME OVER NICE AND TANNED AND JERK OFF NAKED,WHILE YOU ARE ALSO,THEN HOLD YOUR HEAD AND SQUEEZE AS HARD AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE,LOL.
JUST SPIT IT OUT.THATS ALL,THEN MOUTHWASH,THATS WHAT OTHER GIRLS HAVE DONE,MAINLY BECAUSE I ASKED THEM TOO,BECUASE THEN THEY TRY TO KISS ME,LOL.

WHY DONT YOU LET ME BRING YOU TO BALLYS TOMM DUREING THE AFTERNOON,I HAVE A FREE PASS.ARE YOU INTO EXERCISEING?
YOU'LL BE DRIVEN IN LUXURY AT LEAST,LOL.
I BOUGHT MY MOTHERS 2005 SILVER CHEVY IMPALA,GREAT PRICE.SHE BOUGHT IT FOR I THINK EXACTLY 20,000$,SHE PUT DOWN EXACTLY 10,000$ AND HAS BEEN PAYING 2 HUNDRED SOMETHING A MONTH.
I GAVE HER 10,000$ FOR THE CAR,GREAT DEAL HUH?SHE WANTS A CADDY THO.SHES GONNA DRIVE MY OLD 97 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL FOR ABOUT 1 YR THEN SELL IT CHEAP AS HELL AND LEASE OR BUY A FEW YR OLD CADDY.

ANYWAYS...IM ON XANAX THATS WHY IM WRITEING SO MUCH,LOL.I HAVE ABOUT 90 SOMETHING 10MG PERCOCETS AND 60 2MG XANAX STICKS,PLUS I GET 90 1MG PILLS EACH MONTH,AND WHEN IM REAL SORE I BUY A 40MG METHADONE,OMG,ITS HEAVEN.
IM USEING EQUIPOISE 300MG TWICE A WEEK WHICH IS 600MG A WEEK THE MOST THAT CAN BE USED AND IM TAKEING 3 50MG PILLS OF ANADROL THE STRONGEST PILL EVER MADE.ALSO IM TAKEING 2.5 IU'S TWICE A DAY OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE.I HAVE LOST ABOUT 10LBS OF FAT OR MORE IN ABOUT 70-80 DAYS AND AM GETTING VEINY AS HELL ALL OVER MY FOREARMS.IM NOT EVEN DIETING EITHER.GH IS AWESOME BUT VERY EXPENSIVE.OH,I ALSO TAKE 25MCG OF T3-SYNTHROID.GH STUNTS YOUR THYROID SO YOU HAVE TO BOOST YOUR THYROID OUPUT A TINY BIT TO SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM.
WHE IT COMES TO STEROIDS AND THIS STUFF IM LIKE A DR.
ARENT YOU CURIOUS HOW MY CUM WOULD TASTE WITH ALL THESE DIFFRENT DRUGS/CHEMICALS/HORMONES,ETC..IN IT?LOL
EVERYONE THAT USES STEROIDS USES PAINKILLERS BECAUSE OF THE SORE MUSCLES.
I HAD TO HAVE MY MOTHER PUT MY JACKET ON AND OFF,THTS HOW SAW MY CHEST WAS ONE DAY LAST YEAR.

WRITE ME,
BYE,

my bad it does get crazier....

thought id id heard from this guy before....figured id keep everyone amused for the day..here is another...keep your eyes open im gonna post a few more...xox

HEY,

GREAT PICS,
VERY SEXY...

I CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT/EARLY MORNING..
I WANT TO DO ANAL TO YOU AND KEEP PUMPING AS I ORGASM INSIDE.I WANT THE 100% REAL DEAL FEELING OF FEELING THE TIGHTNESS GRIP MY DICK AND THEN THE FEELING OF MY SPERM SHOOTING IN SUCH A TIGHT SPOT.

HOW DOES THIS SOUND......JUST AN IDEA,I REALLY WILL BE DONE IN A MINUTE OR 2,I NEVER FELT THIS.
LETS MEET 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 5 MINS.HAVE THE KY LOTION LOTIONED UP REAL GOOD WHEN I GET THERE,LAY ON YOUR STOMACH WITH A FEW PILLOWS UNDERNEATH AND THEN LET ME OWN YOUR ASS.I'LL BE DONE IN UNDER A FEW MINS,DEFINEATELY UNDER 5 MINS.
THEN LEAVE UNTIL WE DO IT AGAIN A FEW DAYS LATER.

THAT WOULD BE PRETTY SUBMISSIVE ON YOUR PART,HUH?
HAVE A DRINK B4 WE MEET,TAKE A XANAX,LOL,I'LL GIVE YOU A BUNCH.

HONESTLY,I LOOK GOOD NAKED,LOL.I DONT LIFT WEIGHTS AND USE STEROIDS FOR NOTHING.
MY SEX DRIVE IS INSANE WHEN I AM ON A CYCLE.THATS ALL I THINK ABOUT IS SEX.
HARD CORE ANIMAL SWEATY ROUGH SEX.
I FEEL LIKE A CAVEMAN THAT WANTS SEX 10 TIMES A DAY,DONT GET SCARED,LOL.

WOULD LOVE TO DO ANAL SEX TO YOU AND EMPTY MY NUT SACK INSIDE.
DONT WORRY,YOU WONT GET PREGNANT,I SWEAR,HAHA.
I COULD PULL OUT AND SHOOT ALL OVER YOUR HAIR AND BACK BUT YOU WOULDNT WANT THAT,OR WOULD YOU,LOL?
CAN YOU BLAME ME?LOL

I AM VERY SERIOUSLY INTO WORKING OUT.
I LIFT WEIGHTS 5 DAYS A WEEK FOLLOWED BY 1 HOUR ON THE BIKE.
THE BOTTOM PIC IS MY NEWEST PIC.
ITS ME FLEXING ONE OF MY PECS B4 I HIT THE GYM A MONTH AGO.
I AM VERY THICKLY MUSCLED.
I HAVE CHEST HAIR,BUT THATS IT.
I SHAVE EVERYWHERE ELSE.

31,WHITE,MALE
VERY LIGHT BLUE EYES,LIGHT BROWN HAIR
6FT 250 ISH

LONG ISLAND,SUFFOLK,LINDENHURST
I AM 2 TOWNS FROM NASSAU COUNTY.
OF COURSE I DRIVE AND WILL TOO.....

WRITE ME,
BYE,
JONATHAN

PS..SEND ME SOME PICS,
SEND ME SOME PUSS AND ASS PICS.

I'LL MEET YOU JUST TO TALK SO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH ME.
SO THE FIRST TIME WE MEET IM NOT FK'ING YOUR ASS,ORGASMING IN IT,THEN QUICKLY LEAVEING,LOL

...and crazier

Hi,

Im Honestly Hard With A Bit Of Pre-cum Dripping Out After I Read Your Post.
Have You Ever Done Anal?

Want Me To Come Over Tonight?
Im Gonna Work Out Then Tan And Then Maybe Later Like 9ish Or 10.

I'll Be Done In Under 5 Mins.
You Can Count The Pumps.
You Dont Mind Letting Me Orgasm Inside You?
Let Me Use You For My Pleasure A Few Times A Week.
No Emotions Involved.

Does It Turn You On Not Knowing Me?
Good Lets Just Use Each Other.
Be Ready With The Ky Lotion Lotioned Up Real Good And We'll Go Straight To Your Bed.
Lie On Your Stomach.can You Hold Open Your Ass Cheeks With Each Hand While I Do It?
I'll Lick Your Neck And Kiss It For A Bit B4 I Do It.
I Want To Grab Your Hair While I Fk You.

Soon As Im Done I'll Leave So You Can See Your Other Guys.

Write Me,
Bye,
Jonathan

Ps...any Pics Of Your Ass/puss?
Any Other Pics At All

and crazier...

You Never Wrote Back?
Im Leaveing For Synergy Gym Right Now In Massepequa.
Write Me Back Or I'll Call You Later.
Did You Get Scared The Next Day When You Read What I Wrote?lol

Wear A Old Pair Of Panties And Let Me Rip Them Off.
5 Mins Is All I Need,lol.
Want To Meet First For 5 ,10 Mins Then Meet Another Day?

Write Me,
Bye,
Jonathan

and crazier...xox

Hey,

Ok,
Heres What We Chatted About,
Me Doing Greek To You,and Explodeing Inside.
I Have Never Done Anal B4 But Want To Feel How It Feels,especially The End Part,the Orgasm In Such A Tight Fuck Hole.

I Would Be Done In Literally 2 Or 3 Mins,defineately Under 5mins.
For Under 5 Mins I Think 50 Roses Is Fair.it Might Even Be A Few Pumps.

I Want 1 Steady Companion Who I Can Meet 4 To 6 Times A Month For
This Quick Service.
Once You Get To Know Me It Would Be Great If You Left Your Door Open For Me And When I Come In To Your Bed Room I Find You On Your Stomach Holding Each Cheek Open With A Very Good Amount Of Ky Lotion.i Would Mount You,pump And Cum.hop Off,go To The Bathroom And Wash Off My Dick,which I Always Do,then Leave.

I Am Very Seriously Into Working Out.
I Lift Weights 5 Days A Week Followed By 1 Hour On The Bike.
The Bottom Pic Is My Newest Pic.
Its Me Flexing One Of My Pecs B4 I Hit The Gym Last Week.
I Am Very Thickly Muscled.

31,white,male
Very Light Blue Eyes,light Brown Hair
6ft 250 Ish

Long Island,suffolk,lindenhurst
I Am 2 Towns From Nassau County.
Of Course I Drive And Will Too.....

Write Me,
Bye,
Jonathan

Ps.....please Send Me More Pics.
Any Ass/puss Pics?
Any Regular Pics?

Hi,

This Is Jonathan From Lindenhurst,2 Towns From Nassau,im In Suffolk.
We Have Chatted A Bit.

What If Instead Of Anal Sex And Then Letting It Goin Your Puss I Wanted To Fuk Your Puss And Let It Go Inside Your Puss?

I Still Want Quick Incall Meets.
I'll Be Done Fast,unfortuneately Or Fortuneately,lol.

Do You Use Birth Control?
I Would Think You Do.

Im Sending My Pics I Always Send So You Know Who Your Taling Too.
I Also Found A Older Pic When I Was 23.
Thats When I First Started Lifting Weights Seriously And Useing Steroids.
Im Gonna Send That Also.

I Need A Companion I Can Meet 1 Or 2 Times A Week For Quick Pleasure And Relief.
Do You Want To Be The One?
I Dont Want To Get To Know You,i Just Want Your Cum Hungry Lips To Wrap Around My Dick And Take My Blue-eyed,irish/german Sperm As I Pump And Squeeze It Out And You Squeeze Your Puss Milking My Dik For Every Last Drop.

31,white,male
Very Light Blue Eyes,light Brown Hair
6ft 250 Ish

Long Island,suffolk,lindenhurst
I Am 2 Towns From Nassau County.
Of Course I Drive And Will Too.....

Write Me,
Bye,
Jonathan

HI,
Ok im killing my poor old laptop...i have alot more but i think ive made my point...now after re reading them its not so funny anymore...i wont post his pics but hes one big guy, and use your imagination about what my reverse trace uncoverd about his occupation....he vonlunteered much detailed imfo about himself and it made finding out who he is and what he does very easy...xox

ME AT 23,
I FIRST GOT SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING OUT AND USEING STEROIDS AT THIS AGE......

HI,
Ok im killing my poor old laptop...i have alot more but i think ive made my point...now after re reading them its not so funny anymore...i wont post his pics but hes one big guy, and use your imagination about what my reverse trace uncoverd about his occupation....he vonlunteered much detailed imfo about himself and it made finding out who he is and what he does very easy...xox

ME AT 23,
I FIRST GOT SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING OUT AND USEING STEROIDS AT THIS AGE......

Nothing like good ol' fashioned just plum crazzzy......

So what is his occupation? Sounds like he doesn't have time to do anything but hit the gym, do steriods and send long e mail.

Last edited:
Apparently he has some time or perhaps on a mental health leave (sounds like he sure as hell needs one).....wont disclose his occupation..but heres a hint: im thinking after reading these *****s he doesnt carry a certain something w/ honor...xox

Maybe it was the alignment with the planet or something in the water but I also received many strange ***** yesterday. I had hate posts the day before so I just had enough by last night. I just gave it up after about 5 and went out and enjoyed myself. I figured it's only money, tomorrow's another day. Be careful, I have a strange feeling about this week.

Apparently he has some time or perhaps on a mental health leave (sounds like he sure as hell needs one).....wont disclose his occupation..but heres a hint: im thinking after reading these *****s he doesnt carry a certain something w/ honor...xox
After reading this thread that is the first thing I thought as well.

Maybe it was the alignment with the planet or something in the water but I also received many strange ***** yesterday. I had hate posts the day before so I just had enough by last night. I just gave it up after about 5 and went out and enjoyed myself. I figured it's only money, tomorrow's another day. Be careful, I have a strange feeling about this week.
I have the same feeling..for the most part i only post on CL about once a month and thats just for old friends who hv no discreet place to keep my contact imfo...however sometimes something comes through that makes it worth going that extra "screening" mile and i occasionaly make a great "sane" new friend...ive *****ed you this guys imfo awhile ago, hes a nut but what scares me the most is that he prob doesnt see anything wrong "health" wise or other and eventualy hell hit on some crack head w/ nothing to lose..or realize his approach sucks and try the sane msg route and slip thru the cracks and hurt someone...ive forwarded his picture to all my contacts on LI (prov's) and will pass it along to you and kelly as well....curious what part of a prov's life actualy makes people say easy $$...theres nothing easy about it....its down right scarey being indy these days...xox

"Blue-eyed,irish/german Sperm"

Funny to me all sperm is off white and kinda generic looking, I wonder if his sperm have little hitler mustaches and goose step out of his penis...

Aienz frien dri zher were Jonathon's sperm and we like it here!

Barnabas

I have the same feeling..for the most part i only post on CL about once a month and thats just for old friends who hv no discreet place to keep my contact imfo...however sometimes something comes through that makes it worth going that extra "screening" mile and i occasionaly make a great "sane" new friend...ive *****ed you this guys imfo awhile ago, hes a nut but what scares me the most is that he prob doesnt see anything wrong "health" wise or other and eventualy hell hit on some crack head w/ nothing to lose..or realize his approach sucks and try the sane msg route and slip thru the cracks and hurt someone...ive forwarded his picture to all my contacts on LI (prov's) and will pass it along to you and kelly as well....curious what part of a prov's life actualy makes people say easy $$...theres nothing easy about it....its down right scarey being indy these days...xox
Please do that, thanks so much and also his ***** Address.

I just had to say no to another, it's not worth the risk. One incident can lead to at best a major setback at worst a lifetime of fear and grief. In the end you spend more on therapy to recover then what the appointment is worth. The good thing is that the majority of unstable people can't hide it to experienced instincts. Please be safe.

I don't know if my nerves are shot from all the freaks from the past two days but there seems to be more insanity on the streets. I was running errands and every block was a new guessing game of what disorder does this one have. I had to scrap some things and go to home to a serene environment before I became too creeped out.