Istanbul - The Seranda

No pm in this board (yes it has been like this even before 2005), but thanks for adding input in the international section.
I am more than happy to contribute to the international section. I am trying to remember details of my US experiences, but I spend so much more time traveling that I can detail foreign cities better than my own (NY)...

If you have any questions about specific regions of Europe and the MidEast just open a thread and I will come a runnin... But back to Istanbul, there is also a decent agency Vodka that has some girls in apts. Also mainly in Nishtanashi, if you are familiar with the area there is one apt that they use next to the Beymen store. If you are really one of those that goes native you always have auctions about 2 hours outside of the city, but I would never give any info allowing someone to participate in that type of activity. That is way beyond mongering. If someone opens a thread I have some great Israel tips, and Lebanon (most beautiful women in the world).