ISO review for a MP in Fairview NJ

I've seen it advertised on CL and the pics look good. Anyone know anything about a MP on Bergen Blvd in Fairview.

I'm considering a trip down from CT to check it out.

Thanks...

Ritz Review

Went to Ritz in March last year after they re-modled. I saw their ad which got me interested (apparently they had some trouble, closed, and remodled in the process). Website is still the same, their 'Girl of the Week' has been the same girl 'Paige' since I first looked at the site. Well, they are expensive, but good selection of girls and services (full menu to be had). When I went I got a very unique rub involving special areas (I don't know what I can elaborate on, but it was definetly a great rub and we both enjoyed it). Girl was very upfront and between sign language and small talk got the idea of what was on menu. cost was .7 for 1hr rub (good rooms with jacuzzi, shower, and table in it, very private) tip for my selection was 1.2 but actually worth it. Haven't been back there since, but actually considering it again. Site says they open at 7am so I was maybe thinking about a morning stop over. Parking is tricky and road it is on is busy, but at least entrance is in back of building. I heard stories about LE talking to people leaving there (before I went), but haven't heard anything recently. I may call tomorrow to jake sure everything is in operation still.