ISO Recommendation

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
I have this pipe that was made for me by a potter- he took a cast of my thumb and then crafted it from the mold. Nothing more satifying than sucking in the hoobay from your own thumb.
hp

Originally posted by pswope
blonde

texan

big boobs(enhanced )

5 ' 7"

kick boxer-hard body

currently lives in vegas

(I need to confirm whether she'll do the acronyms you desire)

a little older than your target

sweet lady
Just out of curiousity, does she still have that Texas twang? (looking for a Kelly Clarkson clone)

Thanks NYcadman.

Would anybody have any info on Reed?

Her ad on Eros says that she is an indie, but if you right click on any of her pictures you will see that the jpg name includes "tm" Tower Models.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re:Reed

She looks like Jamie,who is no longer listed on the active Tower Models roster,but whose pics are still on the server,and was a $700/hr girl.Maybe she left TM, went indie and told eros to use the pics on file from her TM days for her indie ad.Of course I'm just speculating and may also be wrong about Reed being Jamie,or all of the pics may be fake.Ads for the Sloan Club on eros also have the "tm" tag attached to them.I have not seen either girl.

Last edited:
Now that I've read this thread from the beginning,I can fully appreciate what an uncanny coincidence it is that Reed,Alexa and Ashley are all 5'7'',34DD or 36DD-24-32(all natural)!Alexa and Reed even have similar phone#s!!

I'm also just a little bit dubious about the "all natural" thing.

You may be able to get a three for the price of one menage-a-quatre for your birthday,Phantom!

But if Alexa doesn't exist,then.......

Last edited:
Don't overlook....

...Erica who has the same phone number as Reed,and similar stats.

Hombre has noted an Argentinian website which has been a source of many pilfered pics including those used by another woman who used to advertise under 4 or 5 different names.I don't know about Tower Models from personal experience,but their Morgan bears a striking resemblance to Bahiana of Argentina.

I seem to remember a very wise man once exhorting us all to forget the pictures.

Last edited: