ISO Petite, Slender Provider

Searching all over for a provider who is 5 feet or under and thin/slender. Basically I want a little slut whose small little body is gonna make my pecker look huge going in and out. And no fatties either, I'm looking for short And thin. Ideally something like 4'10" 90 lbs. Can anybody help me out? C'mon don't hide all the petite pussy for yourselves. I would be very grateful.

Thanks JP, but I need incall in New York. Does she? I can't seem to find her.

Daddycool, to which ****** are you referring?

Any more suggestions? I appreciate any help

Chuck, check out my review of Gina from AATR, saw her a couple weeks ago. she is petite and thin, and very sweet. i think she may be what u are looking for.she is about 5'3 and about 90 lbs soaking wet.

there was a korean girl that was amazing

cherry aka apple also but she has gone under the radar or i cant seem to find her at other amp korean places in manhattan. SHe was 4'10 90lbs and i got plenty addicted her. 3 hour session once also. whisperpleasure and lower east side 35th and 2 ave spot. THat was 4 months ago. You find her..you will be happy

ChuckUFarlie said:
Searching all over for a provider who is 5 feet or under and thin/slender. Basically I want a little slut whose small little body is gonna make my pecker look huge going in and out. And no fatties either, I'm looking for short And thin. Ideally something like 4'10" 90 lbs. Can anybody help me out? C'mon don't hide all the petite pussy for yourselves. I would be very grateful.
this is my favorite flavor too...