ISO morristown

Hey Guys,
I'm no stanger to the hobby, but it seems that everything around Morristown has dried up. LE is insane around here. Is there anything I'm missing out on? Been to SP in dover and have had some MP experiences around the county but it seems like theres no good solid activity near me. Time is a real issue for me and I don't feel like taking one for the team or driving 20-30 minutes. Anyone have any new info on the spa by the train station or the one by the court house or any independants?
Thanks in advance.
Happy Mongering!
Chaz

ps - be easy on me, at least I posted this in ISO.

Morristown is a HOT area :(

I go to Morristown every 2 or three months....is definitely a place I will not got too often because of the LE action in the area.

Also, when I go I stick in seeing the people I know and, if they are new, make sure they hsve proper screening information.

If I'm booked for the trip, I don't even advertise on the boards.

There is just a handful of nice hotels in the area, so the less they see me...the better.

Chaz,

I am from the area, and have not been to any of the Morristown places as LE is all over the area. One place is right near the courthouse on Washington street just before Western Ave. Been there once about 18 months ago, and it was no big deal. There is once place about 5 minutes away in Morris Plains/Morristown, but that too is too close for comfort. LE uses the top of the entrance area to catch speeders and others cutting the lanes to turn. The best bet is to drive 15-20 minutes south on Rt 24 and go to Pine Tree in Union off Morris Ave. I am sure you can find it here......The gals there sing it all, just YMMV...I have seen Angela, Rachel, Erica, Lucy, Jesse, Vivian, and a couple of others there as well....Just ask for a lineup as they are very accomodating. I was there Wednesday and I heard that mgt. was thinking about having one lady a shift be in some outfit like schoolgirl, nurse, maid...One gal suggested the officers uniform and I told her that would make my dick deflate quicker than a tortoise's head going back into its shell....

Happy Hunting......

Sushi

Chaz Palmentary said:
Hey Guys,
I'm no stanger to the hobby, but it seems that everything around Morristown has dried up. LE is insane around here. Is there anything I'm missing out on? Been to SP in dover and have had some MP experiences around the county but it seems like theres no good solid activity near me. Time is a real issue for me and I don't feel like taking one for the team or driving 20-30 minutes. Anyone have any new info on the spa by the train station or the one by the court house or any independants?
Thanks in advance.
Happy Mongering!
Chaz

ps - be easy on me, at least I posted this in ISO.
Went to the Spa by the train station about one month ago.
Got R & T only - was my first visit. Excellent massage and ending, though.

betty_snj said:
I go to Morristown every 2 or three months....is definitely a place I will not got too often because of the LE action in the area.

Also, when I go I stick in seeing the people I know and, if they are new, make sure they hsve proper screening information.

If I'm booked for the trip, I don't even advertise on the boards.

There is just a handful of nice hotels in the area, so the less they see me...the better.
Hi Betty,

I think a visit to Morristown is way overdue. Haven't seen you in quite a while.