ISO Ma-ling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout

Ma-ling....I seriously doubt this. You seem to be oblivious to the fact that this thread was started as a tongue-in-cheek insult.

I really doubt you'll be able to conquer the damage you may have done to yourself and the perceptions you've created in the eyes of others. Go back to the beginning of this thread and this time read it slowly.

If you truly beleive that, then I would not be writing you imbetween appointments... sorry gotta go, another one. Looks like not ALL of NJ agree with you.

Originally posted by Ma-ling
If you truly beleive that, then I would not be writing you imbetween appointments... sorry gotta go, another one. Looks like not ALL of NJ agree with you.

Lets see, your very last post was at 12:44pm. The pervious one was at 12:11pm. Seems to me that it just might be a case of, "you cum, I go" or in your case, "you cum, you go".

You got a lot of nerve. Miss popularity here. You really don't want to go there. By the way I have never seen you before nor did I ever have a problem with you, but your reputation speaks for itself. When will a woman your age get out of the business? Imazing what back channel does. So before you speak about me, I would suggest fixing your own shit.

Honey we all have bad reviews through back channel, even you.
Only thing more ferocious than a cock fight is a cunt fight.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth

I would say honesty and strait forwardness, and good service is even more important. Rather than kissing ass.
Time will tell.
BTW, public relations and customer service have no relation to "kissing ass"
hp

Hey Slinky how about UG stages a steel cage death match between Candie and Ma-ling?

Anybody got the line on this?

I think I'd put my money on Candie.

I would say honesty and strait forwardness, and good service is even more important. Rather than kissing ass.

I feel that I have been mislead by reading the various "definitions" threads talking about Asian.

What? Your pussy is like McDonalds? It's a production line that cranks out appointments like McDonald's serves Billions?

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Do you think if I write a few more stupid ignorant posts, I can be a GOLD member too. Gee, this is really a privilege. Keeps me inspired!

You need 500 posts to make gold.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
god this diet shit sucks i would suck bigmadm for an hour for mickey fries
You better wait until they use that new lower cholesterol oil before you eat those fries.

daro

in loco CM
I knew somebody was going to refer to her as a %%%%.
I never would have bet on paulus.
Ma-ling, your spelling and grammar have improved a lot, since
your last visit. As far as Gold status, you still have to reach Silver at 100. Eventhough you were grandfathered in, with YELLOW
status, you still must ascend that ladder, like all my other
short rice eater friends here. LOL.

god this diet shit sucks i would suck bigmadm for an hour for mickey fries
Id like to offer you the entire whopper meal.(no, flounder is not coming over to visit you)
Would that get me 3 straight hours of sucking?

What about..

bigmadm

if u king size that whopper meal hell yea
What about a turkey burger, half my fries, and half my Wrap Special? What then ? ;)

And guys, there is little I can add to what's been discussed about this fine lady, save to say that she is a delight!

And be sure to ask for the Wrap Special when you call, and tell them MadMaXXX told ya!

Kisses, Dee.
-Max

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
For the Record

Went to Boston last week. Called an agency, got a girl. The girl came over and was really hot. We did our thing, sex was decent and she left. But there was no fire in her, no substance behind that pair of blue eyes, D cup breasts and nicely trimmed pussy.

On the other hand, visited ML this morning. GFE all the way!

For those of you who have nothing intelligent to say and seem to find the time to bash ML, Fuck off and stop trying to get an appointment with her.

For others who know her, you'll be calling her the second you get her ****** with her new site address. For the latter, you know already she, and anything she touches, is top quality.

Peace.

daro

in loco CM
jrman66, relax, you missed your monday massage, now you're
all tensed up. BTW, I stopped by your amp last week. I must
have picked the wrong day. (wed) I passed on all three
girls. Now I know where the inspiration came from, for that song
"If You Want To Be Happy For The Rest Of Your Life."
I sure hope they can cook. LOL

As far as Ma-ling, nobody is bashing her between the sheets
quality of service. Like OETT said, this thread started out, as
a tongue in check harmless goof about things she said in her
posts here. It was like a boys club type thing. She decided to
chime in and start ripping guys, and mostly the other providers
here. She got nasty with the girls. Then she started in with
shoving her new agency down the girls throats. I believe you were the only one she saw on her last tour. You can speak
from experience. Since she wasn't seeing any new clients, and had the rag on, in many ways, I'm not sure if anyone else here
can say anything intelligent about her. The posters are only
going on what and how she posts. Her posts last time were
educationally challenged, due to high medication content.
She has made considerable progress since then. I have no axe
to grind with her. But she seems to have an axe to grind with a lot of the posters here. I know you have a rooting interest, when
it comes to her. That's cool. You may be the only one here, who
knows what she is really like. It may be our loss. Then again it
may not be. Just relax, and don't get all caught up with this shit.
Just my thought for the day. I can go, and fuck off with the rest.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Originally posted by daro
BTW, I stopped by your amp last week. I must
have picked the wrong day. (wed) I passed on all three
girls.
Dude, Monday with Susan or Anna or Tuesday with Anna. I never go there on wednesdays.

daro

in loco CM
Originally posted by jrman66

Dude, Monday with Susan or Anna or Tuesday with Anna. I never go there on wednesdays.

What do the good looking one's do? Play golf on Wednesday.
Jrman66, these three, Lisa, Hanna, and Yua were awful.
I wouldn't go near them, with All66 seventy year old dick.

Is Susan, Anna, or Eva, that much of an improvement,
in the looks department. These three were 2's at best.
P.S. The place is a little shack. IMHO.

jrman66

Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee
Asian Hottie

Ciscook, I know what you mean about Susan. OK face but hot little body. You get FS? When I did my first time with her about 6 months ago, she told me I was her first FS at that place. I only saw her that day because Ana was having her period.

Daro, Anna is a 7 on the looks, but a 9 on the body. Also she has a “way about her” and is VERY sexual. The bottom of the line girls work there on Wednesday because it is the slowest of all the days.

Hey all, I've been to "a lot" of AMPs in my 18 years in this hobby and ML is my all time Asian fantasy girl! I guess that is why I get so aggressive in support of her. She's just a person like all of us, trying to make a living and make guys like me happy. There is a real scummy element to this profession, and this element seems to want to purposely bash her. You have various levels – street walkers, drug addicts, whore houses, poorly run incall agencies that work their girls to death or agencies that have girls working for them that I would never fuck even after 6 beers… I have found ML to be polite, classy, clean, sophisticated…. She likes a good fight, and it shows. She also knows that the quality of many of these so called “legitimate” agencies or self promoted “independents” in NNJ is below par for us ‘refined” gents. From my experience, although I only visited her once, Jenn, Irishhottie, is the only other NNJ girl with whom I have had what I would consider and “excellent”, GFE experience comparable to ML. The diff being that Jenn has amazing red hair and ML’s hair is like black silk.

Status
Not open for further replies.