ISO info on CHLOE from NYCovergirls.com

BigBucks....

i posted this a week or so ago in your waif thread someplace but in case you missed it i thought i'd let you know that Adriana (luana and gabby's friend) is returning to NY in a month or so.

Adriana

Originally posted by Ozzy
BigBucks....

i posted this a week or so ago in your waif thread someplace but in case you missed it i thought i'd let you know that Adriana (luana and gabby's friend) is returning to NY in a month or so.

Adriana
Ozzy-

Thanks for the info - I still do want to see Adriana but I think I'll wait until someone reviews her after she gets back to NYC since I want to make sure she is still as thin as she was before ;)

oh, i wouldn't worry about that. all the girls tend to pack on a few when they get here. they go home for a few months to get a tan and to shed the weight. the day adriana gets fat is the day i check into a rehab suffering from anorexia.

Last edited:
oh, i wouldn't worry about that. all the girls tend to pack on a few when they get here. they go home for a few months to get a tan and to shed the weight. the day adriana gets fat is the day i check into a rehab suffering from bulimia.

True true. Maybe she'll also upload some new pics which would intice me even more to give her a call. Also, I think her new price may be around $$$$ so i'd need a lot of motivation to see her.

Damn....now i don't know who to see next, her or Ana from Eros (Fallenwoman)!!!

you may want to check out brenda i sa her the other night and although it's most likely a CBJ the rest is just as JL decribes to a 'T'. pics are dead accurate except her face looks puerto rican in those pics which isn't the case at all. she definitely has asian in her when you see her.... you don't see that so much in the pics.

you may want to check out brenda i sa her the other night and although it's most likely a CBJ the rest is just as JL decribes to a 'T'. pics are dead accurate except her face looks puerto rican in those pics which isn't the case at all. she definitely has asian in her when you see her.... you don't see that so much in the pics.
Thanks for the suggestion but her belly rules her out for me and I am not much into her look, even if it is a big different then her photos.

So who would you suggest, Ana or Adriana? :)

she doesn't have a gut.... thats are bad pose she's in. belly is pretty flat w/belly ring. she's 98 lbs! but she's got more curves than luana and a little bit bigger ass and hips...but luana had NONE.

i never saw adriana or ana in session so service wise i can't comment. i have met adriana many times and she's just as this as thin as luana and maybe and inch or two taller. her english isn't quite as good as luana's though. also, i think ana is more petite than adriana from what i've heard.

Last edited:
she doesn't have a gut.... thats are bad pose she's in. belly is pretty flat w/belly ring. she's 98 lbs! but she's got more curves than luana and a little bit bigger ass and hips...but luana had NONE.
None is actually what I am looking for ;)