ISO - Info CL Beautiful Brunette

Just wondering if anybody had any info on the CL girl that usually posts something like Beautiful Brunette Non-Pro. I exchanged *****s and the pic looks good but wanted to see if there was any info out there

her post usually says something like:

"Brunette seeks white upscale gentleman for mutually beneficial relationship. I am non-pro and can meet you out first for a drink and if we are compatible I would like ..."

Thanks in advance.

cowboy, i dont know this girl.
I will offer you a similar ad I responded to a while ago on CL.
(hey, Danny, I might need you to back me up on this one, Im not sure if I contacted this girl from one of your posts, or something you told me)
She had an ad, UWS, non pro, wouold like to meet a gentlemen, after exchanging cells and *****s, she told me she would like to meet at a club/lounge/bar near her home, for drinks. Yada, yada, yada.....she was blond, 30ish, model looking, very pretty.
I think her name was Pat, or Pam, or something short like that.
It was over a year ago, alot ofgirls, not many brain cells working up here for me anymore.\
Anyway, I jumped at the non pro type of offer, and when I finally set the final arrangements to meet, she all of the sudden said no, we can meet at a hotel, its 300 , I asked for what, she said for an hour or so. I said I thought we were just going to meet, she told me her time is worth money. I asked what do I get for 300 bucks, she told me what am I looking for. I told her, a bj, and a quick fuck. She said fine, I said noon, at ********, she said no, she had an appt at 11-1, so could we push it back to 1:30. I never called her again. I know enough pros.
98% of the girls using CL now know they can get the free advertising, so they use that line as bait, then they toss in the hook.
Make sure you meet her and dont discuss one bit of money, and since shes a non pro, a 100 bucks for sex is more than enough.
Just my opinion cowboy, good luck, let us know how it works out.

Thanks for the advice- I don't think this is the same girl as the one you mentioned - but the price quoted was the same. I think for that my money is probably better spent in other places...

If I do end up checking it out, I will post a review for you guys.

Thanks.