ISO Hannah (Holbrook/Patchogue)

Was seeing this BBW a year or so ago, but it seems like she had a new phone # every couple of months. I lost the last # she gave me. Any info?

But I did find her ad. One of the pics I definitely recognize from her old ad, so I’m pretty sure it’s her.

When I first saw her a few years ago, it was for a body rub. She’s definitely a BBW. Hispanic, with a pretty face and huge boobs. The body rub progressed to BBBJ with a little coaxing. Pretty decent. I’m not going to discuss her rate. When I first saw her, she was pretty wishy washy about stating a rate. I finally offered a number and she was ok with it. I won’t say what it was, but I will say that it was reasonable.

She’s not for everybody, but I definitely enjoyed my sessions with her.

But I did find her ad. One of the pics I definitely recognize from her old ad, so I’m pretty sure it’s her.

When I first saw her a few years ago, it was for a body rub. She’s definitely a BBW. Hispanic, with a pretty face and huge boobs. The body rub progressed to BBBJ with a little coaxing. Pretty decent. I’m not going to discuss her rate. When I first saw her, she was pretty wishy washy about stating a rate. I finally offered a number and she was ok with it. I won’t say what it was, but I will say that it was reasonable.

Why wouldn't you say what her rate is? Its a big part of a review.

Because I don’t know what her rate is. I just know what I gave her. I had a good rapport with her, so I don’t want to mess with her business model. That’s why I didn’t make this an “official” review. I just wanted to give something back to the board for allowing me to finally find her ad.

She is very reasonable and offers BDSM and toys and is very personable easy to talk to and most of she is sweet see her at least every couple of months in my rotation

Was this on 1st meet or after a couple meets?